Oneshot 3

Hello again! This is another short chapter. As always: I don't own the characters. The image is from the manga this time!

3rd Person's POV.

It was a Saturday's night. Poe was near sitting besides his desk trying to come up with a new novel. However,he couldn't think of anything..like,anything.

Karl was on his shoulder as always,thought he was asleep.

Poe shifted uncomfortably in his chair as he has been sitting on it for hours.

-

He was about to give up for today until his ringtone interrupted him.

"CAW CAW! AAAHAHBSHABSHABAH CAW CAW!!!!!!!!!"

Poe jumped off his chair in shock,he still wasn't used to this.

He decided it would be the best for him to check who messaged him.

He was suprised it was no other than..Ranpo-kun!

Today

Gimme snacks: Heya, Poe-kun! How is your new novel going?

Delivered: 9:35 pm

Tapping could be heard,it was the only thing to be heard in the silent room.

Raccoon lover: I kinda lost motivation for it..but don't worry!! I'll try to finnish it!! ^^;

Delivered: 9:36 pm

Ranpo didn't reply for a few minutes so Poe had decided it was it,but once again,his ringtone scared him A LOT making him almost fall down again..

-

Gimme snacksAh! Then want to go to the store together? I'm almost out of candy.

Delivered: 9:48 pm

Poe felt his face become red,how troubling. Whenever he thought of Ranpo he felt butterflies in his stomatch. He didn't understand it thought. 

Raccoon lover: Sure|

Poe hesitated writting the message.

Raccoon lover:|

He needed to get it over soon,and he knew it.

Raccon lover: Ah, okay. I'm almost out of cat food for Karl anyway! ^^|

That's probably the best he could do. So he sent it.

Raccoon lover: Ah okay. I'm almost out of cat food for Karl anyway! ^^

Delivered: 9:55 pm

-

They both walked to the store. There was a comfortable silence between the two men. Poe looked over to Ranpo from time to time.

They finnally arrived at the store to realize something.

It's Sunday. It's 10 pm. It's closed.

~End~

Hope you enjoyed this! I'm sorry if the personalities don't really fit them. I didn't really focus on that while watching the anime.