Oneshot 1

Okay so,before we start i want to let you know: 

1. This is just for fun2.  I don't own any of these characters.3. This book will mostly include some wholesome stuff,but maybe some angst too!4. Please check out Bungo stray dogs before reading this,it's the anime this is based off.(Also excuse me for any grammar mistakes)

3rd person's POV.

It was a normal day at the armed detective agency,or so it seemed.

Ranpo was sitting at his desk,chewing on snacks as usual. Dazai was God knows where.

The Tanizaki siblings were just doing..whatever they are. Kenji is out on a case with Kyouka.

Atsushi and Kunikida are doing paperwork. Seems pretty normal,right?

That was they thought too until..

The door opens,it's no other than Poe.

"..Is Ranpo-kun here..?" Poe asked,he looked nervous and anxious as usual,Karl was just curled on his shoulder.

"Hey Poe-kun!" Ranpo chirped.

The other members just looked at them.

"Can we..uhm..talk about something!?" Poe said in panick. He wasn't used to being around much people,no perhaps,he didn't like big crowds.

"Ok." Ranpo jumped off his chair and grabed a pack of candy.

They walked outside.

"So what did you wanna talk about? crunch crunch," Ranpo asked.

There was a little silence between the two men. It looked like Poe was over-thinking of what he wanted to say.

"Do you maybe want to go for dinner later..?" Poe asked unsure if he should.

"Sure!" said Ranpo,sounding pretty excited.

Poe felt his face heat up.

"I'll call you when my shift is over,then we can go," Ranpo said.

With that Poe nods and leaves.

Ranpo walked back in the office and flopped down on his chair.

"Ranpo-san! What did Poe-kun want?" Atsushi asked as his eyes sparkled with curiosity.

"Ah,he invited me to eat dinner!" Ranpo responded with a candy in his mouth.

The agency looked over at Ranpo,clearly getting the wrong idea (I would too lololol)

"Are you guys,you know?" Yosano asked

Ranpo asks: "Are we what?" crunch crunch.

"Are you guys dating?" Yosano asks once more.

"What? Of course not!" Ranpo half yells.

"If you say so," Yosano states.

After long hours of the work,it was finnally time to call Poe.

Ranpo called Poe.

"CAW CAW! ASEHDWBYDEYEDBUE!!!!"

Poe jumps nearly getting a heart attack. He already forgot he has a ringtone.

He quickly picks up.

"Hello!?" Poe says in kind of panick.

"Ah Poe-kun! My shift ended i'm waiting for you outside the ADA," Ranpo chirped.

"Ah! Okay,i'll be right there Ranpo-kun..!!!" Poe responded ending the call.

~End~

So that's it for the first oneshot! I hope you liked it. (If anyone even read it lol) Please give me tips to improve my writting! Thankyou.