Chapter 7

As Derek set up, he became slightly nervous. He liked Meredith more than just a friend and now he was going to see her completely naked, which led to the overwhelming nerves. He liked getting to know her and spending time with her - and kissing her - but he was afraid taking her portrait may change their dynamic and he didn't want that. Derek adjusted the black throw that was across the curved couch. He wanted everything to look great, but also be comfortable for her. He heard the door click behind him and turned.

Meredith walked out in a white robe which was wrapped around her small body. Her feet were bare and made a soft sound against the concrete floor. Her hair was lying gently along her shoulders, framing her delicate face. She wasn't even naked yet, and she took his breath away and turned him on.

She smiled bashfully, standing right next to him.

"So how do we do this?"

"Well..." He swallowed, trying to remain professional. "You need to lose the robe obviously." As soon as he said the words, Meredith had pulled it off, dropping it to the floor. Derek swallowed again, his eyes casually moving along her perfect porcelain skin. She looked heavenly to him and all he wanted was to reach out and touch her. But he had to remain professional. "And you can lie down on the bed, the couch." He quickly fixed himself. She lay down on her side, the curve of her hip enticing him.

"Is this good?" she asked.

Derek nodded, taking his place behind the camera. "Yeah, it's amazing... good." He nodded. "Just do what comes naturally to you. And try not to be nervous."

"I'm not," she whispered.

"Okay."

Derek took a deep breath, admiring her body through the lens. She was exquisite, even more beautiful than he imagined - if that was possible. Her small body looked soft with gentle curves in all the right places. He snapped a few test shots, trying to determine lighting, but his mind was on one tracked that led directly to Meredith and nothing else. He adjusted the left lamp, her face glowing from the light. He felt like a pervert, admiring her body like this, but how could he not when she had it so proudly on display?

"How is this so far?" she asked, her voice pulling him from his trance.

"Good." He nodded and smiled. "I just need you to move your right leg back a little and move your hip up." Meredith followed his directions flawlessly. "Good." He nodded. "And just dip your chin down a bit." She did so. "Even better."

He began to click away. Her face looked soft, a small smile on her lips. She made subtle movements of her body, changing every click of the camera, giving him new angles to admire and capture. She sat up and crossed her legs, leaning back. Derek forced himself not to groan as her perfect form moved so slowly, tempting him.

But Derek didn't know how Meredith felt. Her entire body tingled just knowing his eyes were on her. She wished he was naked with her, so she could admire every inch of him but it was a turn on enough to know that he was enjoying the sight of her body, lying out before him. She wanted to run her hand along his body, but didn't want to be too forward, especially if this was just work for him - which definitely wasn't the case for her.

Derek stood up straight. He pulled the film from the camera.

"I need a fresh roll of film," he said simply.

Meredith nodded, adjusting on the couch, stretching her limbs.

"Do you need anything?" Derek asked.

"No, I'm fine." She nodded, looking around awkwardly.

Derek reloaded the camera. "Okay...we're ready."