BusinessTrips and PanicAttacks?

After 10 minutes of talking and listening to Jeremy sing random stuff we got to school Jeremy got out ad went to his group of friends. I was talking to jan said bye and got out. I was walking by Jeremy when I heard one of his friends say hey cow. I ignored it. But I have a out every class with them we only have 6 classes 7 if you count launch. I went to first period which was art. My teacher has us in groups and guess who I'm with Jeremy and 2 of his friends.

"Today class we are going to paint. Paint whatever you are feeling."

Great.

•20 minuets later•

"Mrs.Smithson. I'm done"

"Okay wait there and keep it if you want to make any last changes." I seen Jeremy look at my painting and he nudged his friend brad.

"Nice painting" Jeremy said

"Thanks"

"Lets hope nothing bad happens to it... OOPS" brad said. He spilled flicked paint all over the top. I grabbed it and went to give it to the teacher so they can't mess it up anymore. When I got up and started walking I heard Jeremy say ' brad what the fuck.?!' I was happy he didn't plan that but brad had been a dick. Forever.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I was in launch and I got my food and went to the very back in the corner and sat down. I got my phone out my pocket and I seem I had a text from my mom

* To: Dakota

Hey hunny I have to go out of twin for 2 months you have to stay with Janelle and Jeremy.*

* To: Mom

Okay I'll tell her. Have a safe trip.*

*To: Jan

HEYYYY GUESS WHAT! -Kota*

*To: Kota

What??? Did Jer finally ask you out?!

-Jan*

*To: Jan

No! I told you he doesn't like me. But I have to stay at your house for 2 months because my mom is on a business trip. -Kota*

*To: Kota

Umm yeah okay she just called me to tell me that. I also told her that I won't be here. So I told her that Jer can look after you -Jan*

*To: Jan

Oh yeah. I forgot you were leaving. But Jan what the hell the dude hates me. -Kota*

*To Kota

No he doesn't he just hides his feelings. -Jan*

*To: Jan

Whatever you say I have to go bye. -Kota*

I then got a call from Eric.

"Hey Eric I miss you"

"Hey Kota. How you been? I miss you too"

"Oh good. Mom texted me say I ha e to stay with jan for two no themes cause she's going on a business trip. I told jan and she's leaving when she picks Jeremy and I up. Then I have to spend two months with Jeremy alone. I'll be in heaven an hell at the same time."

"Oh you know you'll love it"

"That's the heaven part stupid. I made him blush this morning"

"How?"

"Umm I thought that jan was brining my shirt I left in her room over but when I opened the door it was Jeremy."

"I'm not seein how you made him blush"

"I. Was only in jeans and a bra"

"Ohhhhhh I see now."

"Yeah he opened the door when I was going to their house so jan could drive jeremy and i to school and he e started blus-*gunshots* Eric what was that?"

"SHIT! DAKOTA I GOTTA GO WE ARE UNDER ATTACK! TELL MOM I LOVE HER AN TELL JAN AN JEREMY IS SAY HI"

the line went dead. I started hyperventilating and it was getting really hard to breathe and I was getting really dizzy i was having a panic attack! I heard someone call my name and I looked three tables over to see a girl named robin she was friends with Jeremy but wasn't a jerk coming over to me the whole table looking. It all went dark.

"JEREMY HELP!" I heard robin yell.

"SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT WHAT HAPPEND?!" I know that voice it was Jeremy's.

"I was getting a napkin then seen her she was really pale and hyperventilating. Then she passed out."

"FUCK! she had a panic attack!"

I felt some one pick me up and I heard a lot of things then I heard some one whisper in my ear...it was Jeremy.

"Your going to be okay Kota I'm taking you to the nurse" then I heard nothing just his footsteps then I felt something hit my temple. He. He kissed it.