Remembering

This chapter has parts from a previous chapter.

We got to the tree house. I just stay in the ground looking up at it trying to remember. "You coming or not?" I heard Jeremy say from the tree house. I started to climb and almost feel back when I got to the top but I felt arms around my waist and I was pulled into something warm. Well someone warm. I wrapped my arms around his warm body and nuzzled my head j to his shoulder. "Thanks Jer." I said but it came out muffled.

He pulled back and smiled all creepy like. "You're not going to kill me right?" I asked. He laughed, "no sorry but you remembered my nickname." I smiled. And looked around the treehouse. I looked at the corner of the room and just zoned out.

"Shhhh you aren't going to loose me. I've been waiting forever to get you I'm not letting you go that easy." He pulled me up onto his lap and wrapped his arms around me. Then he put his head on my shoulder and kissed my cheek.

"Dakota? Dakota?" I heard someone say. I felt a hand on my shoulder. "Kota are you okay?" I tuned around to see Jeremy I smiled. " uh yeah fine. I'm okay." "Okay you sure?" I nodded. Good. He pulled me onto his lap and wrapped his arms around me. I looked at the entrance.

"Hey jer. I'm hungry. Can we go home now?"

"Sure babe" I started blushing.

"Awwww Dakota your blushing that's so cute!"

"Haha. Shush. But your cuter when you blush." I stuck out my tongue at him.

"You have never made me blush!"

"Oh but I have when you brought my shirt over and saw me in my bra. And when I went over after and you seen me."

"You've seen me in my bra before?" he smiled. "You remember that?" I nodded "I remember. Us having a conversation cause you said I was cute when I yah and you said I have never made you blush." He hugged me. You're starting to remember. Do you wanna go back and watch some movies now?" I nodded "sure."

We got back to the house and I turned in the tv and went to his Netflix. "Let's watch adventure time!!!!!!" he laughed an said okay.

We watched 5 episode and I turned to look at him. I yawned then said "You voice Finn." He nodded. "I do. And you're tired. Come here." He pulled me toward him and had me lean against him. After a few more episodes I fell asleep.

I started to dream. I seen Jeremy and I sitting on his bed. It looks like we were watching movies an it looked like it was after the treehouse thing.

"Dakota you have the weirdest obsessions. Peter Pan, penguins, and tacos? Haha"

"Hurtful. I don't think I love you any more."

"No baby I'm sorry. Please don't say th-"

I cut him off by kissing him.

"I was kidding." "Oh"

It faded away. Then dream showed up

A girl named Robin was coming over to me the whole table looking. It all went dark.

"JEREMY HELP!" I heard robin yell.

"SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT WHAT HAPPEND?!" I know that voice it was Jeremy's.

"I was getting a napkin then seen her she was really pale and hyperventilating. Then she passed out."

"FUCK! she had a panic attack!"

I felt some one pick me up and I heard a lot of things then I heard some one whisper in my ear...it was Jeremy.

"Your going to be okay Kota I'm taking you to the nurse" then I heard nothing just his footsteps then I felt something hit my temple. He. He kissed it.

Again it faded away. I heard talking.

"You also look cute when you blush" then he kissed each of my cheeks making me giggle.

"I love your laugh its so cute"

"Hey Jeremy want to hear a corny joke?"

"Yeah sure"

"Okay okay. What did one cow say to the other cow?"

"I don't know. Moo?"

"Nope. It said. You are my utter half. Hahahahahahahaha. Wait wait wait I have another one. Okay. Why is the tomato red? Because he saw the salad dressing. Hahahahahahahahahahahahaha!"

"Dakota I love the fact that you can laugh at your own jokes."

"Hey it's a talent"

"Yes it is and I also have a talent you want to see it?"

"OMG yes.!"

"Okay" he said laughing why is he laughing. All of a sudden he was on top of me tickling me and I was laughing.

"Hahaha jer hahaha get off!" I squealed out

"No! Ill only stop if you say I'm the cutest awsomest person I have ever met."

Hmmm I have a plan.

"Hahah okay okay. I'm the cutest awsomest person I have ever met."

"Dakota your so funny" he said with sarcasm. He stopped and I took this chance to push him off and run to Jan's room. But he caught up to me grabbed me from behind picked me up and put me back on his bed. He then looked in my eyes and slowly kissed me

It started to fade as I woke up. I was laying on Jeremy. "Jeremy. Jeremy!" he woke up. "I remember."