What's limbo?

This is a short part

Jeremy's POV

I picked her up and ran downstairs to the car. I drove to the nearest hospital. I was crying and I'm not ld enough to drive so I hope I don't get pulled over. I get there pick her up and run in.

"HELP SOMEONE HELP!"I yelled some lady came over and took he from me she told me to follow her so I did she told me to wait outside the room.

I was sitting in the floor with my head in my hands crying. I hope she's okay. She told me she loved me. She's right she does love a jerk. But I love her. I have since I first met her when she moved next to us. I remember Jan bringing her over. Dakota was the first girl I ever had a crush on. I really hope she's okay I don't even know why she had the panic attack yet.

"Mr. Shada you're looking after her for the two months right?"

"Yes. How'd you know about that did she wake up can I see her?"

'No calm down. She didn't wake up I called her mother."

"Okay can I see Dakota"

"Yes. Follow me"

We went into the room and her wrist was warped up. Laying there still and pale was Dakota.

"What's wrong with her? Is she going to be okay?"

"She's fine. And she will be okay. But she hasn't woken up yet."

"Is-is she in a coma?"

"She's not in a coma. She's in a limbo stage."

"Limbo stage? What's that?"

"She's not alive but she's not dead. She's on the verge of death. If she's not better by January 25 she'll die."