Do you promise?

I had the worst dream ever. I woke up crying. I guess Jeremy fell asleep on the floor next to me. So I nervously tapped him on the shoulder.

"Yes?" I sleepy Jeremy answered he was just looking t me then he realized I was crying. He got up and say next to me on his bed.

"Oh my god Kota what's wrong are you okay why are you crying?"he asked as he hugged me.

"I um had this dream..."

"What was it about?"

"Well. Umm in the dream you were cheating on me. You said that you never really loved me. That you just felt bad that I almost killed myself. Then you started..." I trailed of and started crying again but harder.

"Then I did what? What did I do?"

"You...you started hitting me. Y-you slapped me k-kicked me and punched me I was covered in blood I was almost d-dead then you said goodbye and everything went black and then I woke up crying and I was scared to wake you up"

"I would never cheat in you. I do love you. I always have. And I will never get you ever."

"P-promise?" I asked voice shaking and a few tears still falling.

"I promise" then he wiped away my remaining tears and gently lifted my chin up.

"You k ow you look good in sweat pants"

I blushed

"You also look cute when you blush" then he kissed each of my cheeks making me giggle.

"I love your laugh its so cute"

"Hey Jeremy want to hear a corny joke?"

"Yeah sure"

"Okay okay. What did one cow say to the other cow?"

"I don't know. Moo?"

"Nope. It said. You are my utter half. Hahahahahahahaha. Wait wait wait I have another one. Okay. Why is the tomato red? Because he saw the salad dressing. Hahahahahahahahahahahahaha!"

"Dakota I love the fact that you can laugh at your own jokes."

"Hey it's a talent"

"Yes it is and I also have a talent you want to see it?"

"OMG yes.!"

"Okay" he said laughing why is he laughing. All of a sudden he was on top of me tickling me and I was laughing.

"Hahaha jer hahaha get off!" I squealed out

"No! Ill only stop if you say I'm the cutest awsomest person I have ever met."

Hmmm I have a plan.

"Hahah okay okay. I'm the cutest awsomest person I have ever met."

"Dakota your so funny" he said with sarcasm. He stopped and I took this chance to push him off and run to Jan's room. But he caught up to me grabbed me from behind picked me up and put me back on his bed. He then looked in my eyes and slowly kissed me.