Wattpad was being stupid!

Okay so wattpad deleted the last part. So this is what happened. After Dakota passed out Jeremy took her to the nurse. The nurse was going to call her mom to take her home. Jeremy explained the whole living situation. So he had to wait for her to wake up. They were walking home once she woke to leave early they were on about to go on a brake that they have every other month. They were at home when Dakota asked Jeremy why he doesn't call her Kota any more. They got in a fight about how Jeremy changed into a dick and a jerk when he started doing adventure time because he became popular. Dakota said she loved Jeremy and ran to her home. She went in her room. Jeremy kept knocking on the front door. Dakota was looking for her blade she was wondering if she could cut be cause she promised Eric an Jan that she wouldn't cut again. Then thought of Jeremy and how he wouldn't care if she was gone and he'd never love her. She said she wanted to be with her dad. Her dad died in a car crash. So she slit her wrist. She herd noise come from the window. Then she heard jeremy ask why she was doing. She turned around crying and the blood dropped on the floor. Jeremy put pressure on her arm but she blacked out. Then she heard him say 'please be okay. I love you.' And she thought he was crying.