Going home

It's been 2 days and I can go home now. I remembered that Jan's brother was Jeremy. But not that he was my boyfriend. I remembered him always making fun if me. I got in Jan's car. She was driving Jeremy was shotgun and I was in the back. I got my phone back. Some how when I got hit it didn't break.

I went to log into my phone and I tried my pass code 3 times. But stopped after I got it wrong. "I'm does anyone know my pass code for my phone." I saw Han look at Jeremy. Worried. "I do" Jeremy said and put his hand back. I put it in his hand. And then he sighed as he typed it in. He handed it back and my home screen was of him and me. Kissing.

"Uh thanks what was it?" I said as I kept looking at the picture. I heard him sigh again. "It um. It was kota shada"

"Oh." We get back to our apartment building and I get out of the car and I hug Jeremy. he hesitates but hugs me back. "I'm sorry I can't remember you Jeremy." This time I sigh. We pull apart and go into their apartment. My mom came and when I woke up she said she had to go back to work so I'm still with the Shada's. I sat on their couch going through my phone. Looking at pictures and stuff. Half of my pictures are of Jeremy and I doing random stuff. We were happy. I looked at the other couch and seen Jeremy sitting there. He looked so sad. He look over at me and I looked at my phone quickly.

I seen a picture of us in a treehouse and in one the tree house and it had the words 'Jeremy and Dakota's treehouse' carved into it. I smiled I feel like I know that place. "Jeremy?" he looked up. "Yeah?" "take me to the tree house" he looked confused for a second. "You mean our tree house?" I nod he gets up and grabs my hand and we start walking to the tree house.