Jeremy&Janelle'sPOV

*These chapters will be short because well I hve really bad writers block*

Janelle came running into my room crying. "Jan what's wrong?" I went over and hugged her. "Kota's in the hospital. S-she was hit by a car e-earlier" I just broke into tears then Janelle hugged me.

We ended up going to the hospital. And Dakota was just laying in the bed. She looked so lifeless you could barley tell she was breathing Janelle her mom and I stayed with her for a week waiting for her to wake up. We told her mom to go home and relax she's been here science Kota got in thehospital. Janelle and I were sitting in her room. I was siting on the chair in the corner of her room and Janelle was sitting right next to her.

Janelle'sPOV

It's been about an hour and Jeremy was asleep in the corner chair. I was almost asleep when I heard my name called and someone lightly put their hand on my knee "J-Janelle?" "oh my god Dakota. You're awake!" she nodded and looked behind me. "Uh who's that" she said as she pointed to Jeremy. "Oh god. Uh. Just stay here I'll get the doctor."

Jeremy'sPOV

I woke up and seen Dakota staring at me. "Oh my god your okay" I said as i hugged her and went to kiss her. But she pushed me away. "Who are you?" "Kota please tell me your joking." "I don't know you." "Ah Dakota you're awake I see how are you feeling?" I heard the doctor say. "I'm uh good. Janelle!" she ran to Kota's side and I heard Kota whisper who is that guy. i looked at the doctor worried. "Why doesn't she remember me?" "I'm going to ask you to think back to the last day you seen her what happened" "uh we were at lunch and everyone was gathering around her telling her how sorry they were for how her brother died. And then she ran out of the school and I ran after her then we talked for like a minute before she ran off again I followed her but then I lost her when she turned a corner." "Okay sometimes when you're the last person they see or talk to and they get hit hard from something they might forget you."

" So you're telling me that my girlfriend doesn't remember who I am?" "I'm sorry but that is possibly what happened." We walked over to Dakota. "Hello Dakota your mother should be coming soon. I called her as soon as I heard you were awake. Now would you like to answer some questions." She nodded. "Okay what is the last thing your remember?" "uh Eric died and people kept telling me how sorry they were. " "Okay where were they telling you that?" "at school" "do you know who this is?" The doctor pointed to Janelle. "That's Janelle Shada, my best friend." "Okay what about him?" they pointed to me. "Oh. Uh I don't know who that is." I sighed. "You don't remember me?" "I'm sorry should I?" I started crying again. " Kota that's my brother Jeremy. He's your boyfriend.. you remember nothing?" "I remember you having a brother, but not his name. And I don't remember having a boyfriend.. I'm sorry."