Running

So through the whole day people I've never talked to came up and said they were sorry about my brother. And they'd give me a hug telling me to stay strong. I would always nod my head.

Then lunch came I walked in and the whole place got quiet. I went to my table and sat down. Then a bunch of people started coming over and sitting down and all I heard was "im sorry" "stay strong" "your brother was awesome" "he's in heaven remember that" I couldn't take it I broke into tears and it got all quiet. I swear all you could hear was my sobbing. Jeremy came running to me pushing past all the people. He stood me up and we walked to the door. "I knew I shouldn't have listened to you and sat with you."

As soon as we got out the lunch room I shook Jeremy off and I ran away. I don't know why but I couldn't stop running I heard Jeremy running after me but once I got out of the school he stopped. He stopped following me. He gave up on me. I kept running and I didn't know how long I was running for. I didn't know where I was. And the sun was setting already. When I finally stopped running I felt something hit me and I went flying. I think I just got hit by a car...

The driver of the car came running over to me he was about 25. "SOMEONE CALL 911!" I heard him yell. I started getting tired. I knew I shouldn't have closed my eyes. But I did. As I closed them I heard the sirens. Then they stopped I heard people talking but their vocie a were muffled like they were miles away trying to yell at me but I couldn't understand them.

I felt them put me in the back of the truck and they drive off. My eyes were still closed but I know we were at the hospital. "Her heart rates slowing rapidly. We got to clean these cuts and get her cleaned up!" as they were cleaning me up I felt weak. Like I was holding on by a thread, is this how dad and Eric felt? Oh wait I've felt like this before but this time it's worst. I slipped away.

...

...

...

Hope you enjoyed.

-"~Brianna