| 8 | Decoding Encounter|

"Hm, are they going to decode the darkness of the abyss?" Tokoyami said seemingly in deep thought.

Huh? Almost everyone within earshot thought.

"Ah, don't worry my brethren."

~O~

"I. CANNOT. BELIEVE. THIS!!" Tetsutetsu yelled he placed around the room which was referred to as the Hero Team's base's control panel.

"I only went to evacuate. Evacuate!!! The civilian bots and those goddamn villains finished off our group!!! It feels so...! So...! UNMANLY!!!" Tetsutetsu yelled out loud as dramatic tears began to form in his eyes. The remaining members of their team were sitting around the room. Their leader was in deep thoughts, looking at the computer screen, scanning some stuff, as he tried not to explode something to hell's deepest pit.

"Of course you know where it's located," Uraraka said bluntly. Mitsuki had to bite her lip.

"Uraraka-san!!!" Iida berated.

"WHAT THE HELL PINK CHEEKS!? ARE YOU FORGETTING YOU ARE ON MY TEAM??"

"Nope, and I was just speaking my mind it isn't a crime."

"Although it's okay to feel frustrated,  you should have been the first to strike, it's a failure if you allow the villains to strike first. Take the summer training camp as an example!" Vlad King berated.

Kendo and Awase tried to calm Tetsutetsu down as Bakugou continued taking out his anger on the keyboard connected to the computer. Kirishima looked at the spiked blonde with concern as he knew he was really going to do something.

"OH, I'M NOT ONLY GOING TO DO SOMETHING!!!" Bakugo exclaimed. Midoriya who was at least three rows away from him sneezed.

"Bless you, kero."

"Oh, thanks Asui-san."

"Call me Tsu."

"R-right..."

"Whatcha doing there, Bakugou?" Kirishima moved forward and asked. Everyone in the room looked at him for a response.

But Bakugou's silence left a heavy shadow on everyone in the room. Just a few moments later, Bakugou smirked and with a revengeful voice, replied.

"Wait, Bakugo can stay silent?" Todoroki spoke his tone sounding surprised. In the distance you could hear a dog growling- oh that's Bakugo... such strong killing aura!!!

A few felt sweat dropping at the back of their heads, The fact that he wasn't trying to provoke Bakugou but being genuine is really sad on Bakugou's behalf. They thought.

"Those fuckers thought they were gonna play spy with us, eh?"

".... What did you do?"

"Hacked their entire fucking system."

~O~