| 12 | Snitching Minds|

"The title sounds mysterious today." Midoriya nodded with a smile.

"Yet I'm sure the readers are probably just happy for an update." Aoyama tutted as his eyes glanced off tracked.

"The... what?" Hawks asked confused. Even Best Jeanest couldn't pass the opportunity to understand what the stylish teen was saying.

A sigh resonated throughout the studio. Many gazes fell onto the culprit to see Mineta wrapped up like a ball near Shoji's dupli-arms. "I'm pretty sure they're missing my presence. I barely got any screentime!!"

"Eh, I don't think so Mineta.." Midoriya Texas Smashed Mineta's fantasy.

Sato and Koda-kun haven't gotten that much screen time.

"WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT?!" Bakugou raged.

"Now, now, the show is starting..." Both Nezu and Kuroguri hummed.

Before starting the chapter, lemme tell you guys the codenames used till now.

"Oh thank you Narrator-san!"

AFO noticed something was different on the screen. "Did the front change? I can read it better now."

"Of course it changed did you think we wanted to hear your raspy a*s voice?" Chiyo, she snapped. Well AFO did deserve it.

All Might's surgery was a pain to deal with. - Recovery Girl.

"She reminds me of those savage grandmas." Mic attempted to whisper.

From Team Villains:

"Yes were first!" Both Komori and Mina fist pumped.

Twelve is Ashido, Larceny is Monoma, Extortion is Shinsou, Peach is Yaoyorozu, Venom is Komori, Ruins is Shiozaki, Armature is Kaibara, Pitcher is Mineta, Mezzo is Jirou, Deku and Kingpin? Everyone already knows who Deku is and Tsuburaba is the only Villain mentioned left so that sums up the Villain Team.

"Eh, so Yaomomo is Peach?"

"It does make sense. Because Momo means Peach." Yaoyorozu smiled.

"Wait it does?!"

"Our names are fine but why am I Twelve?!!" Mina slumped.

"Sorry, Ashido-san." Midoriya looked downwards at his feet.

Bakugou grumbled a few incomprehensible words as he flipped over so he was leaning on his elbow. Yet the ominous feeling never left.

From Team Heroes:
Bulwark is Todoroki, Function is Ojiro, Gonzo is Rin, Black is Awase. Shishida is Glass and Sero is Pod.

Some of the audience burst out of laughter at the last two. "Bruh, why am I Pod?"

"Hey Glass, I think I saw a villain by your direction - that's one cool name, you bastard."

I hope that was helpful.

"It was thank you because I was lost." Kaminari whistled.

"Baka." Jiro facepalmed.

~O~

"I don't think so... We should get it out of here!" Ojiro said and the other two nodded in reply. What they didn't see was the shadow of a person, hanging upside down behind them by a binding cloth.

"Spider-Shinsou!" Eri giggled.

Aiwaza smiled watching Eri use her hands as a mask.