| 15 | For My Team, For My Friends |

"What's with the star?"

Aoyama winked.

"The title sounds very inspirational." Mirio chuckled to himself.

"It's the power of friendship!" Neijire smiled remembering the century+ old tv show she once stumbled upon.

"Isn't that show pretty outdated?" Dabi questioned.

"No it isn't!" Pony huffed, annoyed that they don't know about her childhood. "In America they series the show every Saturday!"

"Hang on. Why do you know it?" Pony asked the discoloured adult. Everyone around then were also curious to how the seemly emo villain knew such a childish show - although they shouldn't talk since they don't know it.

"...personal reasons."

I low-key kinda just realized that this book is gonna end in two more parts...

"Wait really?!" Mirko asked surprised.

"This was so fun! I can't believe its ending so soon..." Eri sighed.

"No, no, there's still the sequel!" Alisha added. Please don't sigh Eri.

"Yay!"

~O~

With their last objective, Team Villains might have lost two of their teammates but they still have secured an amazing victory by completing five out of seven objectives. But they were still hyped to complete the last two and win this war with a perfect score.

"Oui, we can do this☆!" Aoyama clapped.

"Yeah!" Midoriya agreed.

"Congrats Midoriya you are finally getting excited." Tokoyami nodded.

"Is that so?" Midoriya scratched his hair. I thought I was showing my excitedness before? Midoriya thought confused.

Now, with determination and hope, the next group of Team Villains made their way to the sixth objective hidden in one of the many Japanese houses of the artificial city. For this purpose, the group consisted of Shinsou, Yaoyorozu, Shoji, and Komori. While at the same time another group sneaked their way to the last and the seventh objective hidden in the Hero Team's base. The second group consisted of Jiro, Monoma, Mineta, Tsuburaba, and the leader of the Villains; the brains of the game; Izuku Midoriya. The brainwashed Todoroki was with the second group, obeying their orders against his own will.

Midoriya blushed at the compliments he received from the Narrator.

"Hehe, Deku is bashful." Eri giggled.

"I-if Shinsou-kun didn't brainwash Todoroki-kun, he would have proved useful in this area. Right?" Midoriya turned towards his friend.

Todoroki eyes caught Endeavour's before answering the Villain Leader.

"Yes."

"Why is that?" Hatsume asked the broccoli.

"It's because the Todoroki family lives in a traditional Japanese home. So this area would be easier for him."

"Omg! I can't believe we forgot about Todoroki!" Toru facepalmed.

Dabi began laughing upon hearing the invisible girl's proclamation. Toga looked at Dabi in awe.