| 3 | Training |

"Sweet! There's going to be a training montage!" Tetsutetsu and Kirishima cheered, Midoriya joining in for sweet measure.

~O~

"Bakugo? Bakugo? Bakugo?! Are you even listening to me?!" Iida yelled at the explosive blonde.

"He's not listening to you mon amie." Yuga sighed.

"What the fuck do you want?!" Bakugo yelled in frustration.

"What?! Were you even listening to what we were saying this whole time?!!" Iida yelled at him again. Right now, they were in the Common Area of Heights Alliance Dormitory with the rest of the Hero Team. Some were sitting on the couch, some on the near them while some were standing.

"Woah, how do UA have the money for all this?" Dabi questioned, Toga deadpanned him.

"It's the number one hero school in Japan dummy."

"But I really want to see, Ochako-san, Tsu-chan, and Izuku-kun's bedrooms!" Toga chanted with a small blush. The three who were called skittered in their seat uncomfortably.

Kuroguri sighed, "Toga keep your fantasies to yourself."

"Yes sir..."

"Why the hell would I care about whatever you're saying!!" Bakugo yelled in reply.

"Is he always like this?" Awase asked as the rest of the students sweat-dropped at Bakugou's behavior.

"His shitty attitude is what makes him so pathetic!" Tsunotori said while smiling as if she was giving a good remark.

The whole theater silenced, Midoriya stared at the foreign girl, who didn't have a clue of what her counterpart said, in fear, shock, and awe. Even the symbol of Chaos was quiet! Most likely enjoying this with a sh*teating grin on his masked face.

That was until someone began laughing maniacally, everyone turns their heads to see Mitsuki laughing while restraining a seething teen.

"UGH! MOVE IT OLD HAG! THAT DAMN EXTRA NEEDS TO KNOW HER PLACE!"

"OH! HAHA SHUT IT KATSUKI! AHAHA FINALLY SOMEONE PUT YOU IN YOUR PLACE!" Bakugo who realized he wasn't going to escape his mother's death trap only sulked in reply.

Masaru walked up to the two nervously while apologizing for the ruckus the two made.

"Have you two finished?" Masaru questioned and both blondes quieted because the eyes of Masaru had darkened and they noticed his hands twitching, a form of him using his quirk, but since they are in a quirk-proof room it didn't work.*

"Yes dear,... sorry for the interruption!" Mitsuki announced, kissing her husband before releasing her son.

"THE HELL DID YOU JUST SAY?!!" Bakugo yelled as Kirishima and Iida tried to stop him from literally killing the foreign girl who was unaware of the meaning of what she said. She thought she said something good. Monoma taught her!

Monoma gulped feeling the aura from Kendo slowly coming to him-

"Calm down! And listen to us, idiot!" Kirishima said to Bakugou as the others sighed.

"What?!"

"Look this is a test okay? We are supposed to work together! So, why don't you cooperate with everyone here and start thinking of a strategy to defeat Midoriya's team! A strategy that we know about and not something like an order we don't even know about! You heard me?!" Kirishima exclaimed while somewhere in the background Tetsutetsu yelled 'Manly!'.