The first i love you

The two held hands as the made there was up towards the highest cliff in berk far away from all the people." Hiccup why did you forget about today ?" Astrid asked sweetly while looking at the ground." What do you mean?" Hiccup asked." You forgot about our 5 year anniversary." Her voice getting louder win a hint of anger." Look astrid I didn't mean-" he was cut off by his girlfirend." Hiccup you can't apologize for it." She said while gritting her teeth in anger. She ran off from the cliff disappearing into the woods. there hiccup stood alone on the cliff late at night." But I didn't forget." He said." I was going to tell you that I love you.."he whispered to the ground with a slight smile plastered on his face. He never actually said it to her and she never said it to him and since it's been five years hiccup decided it was time to express his love for astrid. He decided to get up and find her and he knew exactly where she would be. He made his way to the cove where astrid hid when ever she was made if upset."astrid.. I know your around here somewhere." He said sneaking his way into the moonlit cove where hiccup first met toothless and were astrid met him too." You can't hide forever..." He whispered. Then she appeared with a blank expression on her face and approached him." What do you want now.." She asked in a sassy tone." I'm hear to apologize." He said calmly." Hiccup you can't apologize for this it really hurt me to think you forgot it's something everyone in the village even remember even Snotloud remembers." Astrid said loudly." Astrid you need to let me finish my sentence," hiccup yelled." Hiccup you forgot about it and you really really hurt me!!" She yelled back," astrid please just listen!!!" Hiccup yelled," hiccup !!!!!! Why did you forget !!!!!!!!" Astrid screamed !!!!!. That's when. The bickering started they yelled, they screamed and shouted and finally these words escaped hiccups mouth." I didn't forget, I love you astrid !!!!!!" Hiccup yelled. She was silenced for a long time processing the the words hiccup just said." I mean uh astrid I like you umm yeah...."hiccup said nervously learning what he just said. she said nothing. Many things ran through hiccups Mind." Astrid I'm so sorry I didn't mean to scare you.. I'm really sorry he said approaching her nervously not noticing the root of the nearby tree sticking out of the ground tripping him towards her, making there hands touch." Sorry again." He said quietly. She said nothing again." Astrid ?" He said a little questioned by her response." Ast-" she but him off by sticking her finger in his lips," hiccup I-" this was the moment hiccup was waiting for to know whether or not she loved him back." I - I -I love you too."" She whispered. Hiccup let his breath out and placed a soft kiss on her lips." It took you long enough to say it.." Astrid whispered into hiccups ear." sorry.." He whispered back to her." it's fine I love you.."" I love you too m'lady.""