Gone ( part 2)

She was gone, she was... Gone my best friend gone. She was

Gone

" hiccup you need to stop she has been gone for 2 months already. She is Astrid if she needed to come back, she is strong enough to survive anything."
Elsa said as she sat at the other end of the table." You're right, but she is my best friend and I need to at least try." I said as I kissed her forehead." You're right. I understand she is you're best friend and I'm glad that I know if I ever went missing that you would do this for me." She said with a small smile. Ever since we got married it's been very gloomy and Elsa seems to be the only one trying to be happy, all of my friends have been trying to find her as well." Look Elsa I'm sorry it's been very stressful as Astrid's best friend and being the chief, I need to find her." I said and she just smiled." It's fine. I understand also Anna is coming over for a week." She said before heading up stairs to go to bed." I'll find you Astrid." I whispered.
Was it wrong that I still liked Astrid but was afraid she never even loved me. She was my friend and was so happy for me and Elsa that I knew I had to move on. But honestly a part of me never moved on.
I was going to find Astrid.
I was going to find her...

" Attack!!!!" I heard someone yell as I shot up from bed." What's going on?" Elsa whispered." We are under attack quick get your armour on we need to fight."

* if anyone is confused and I'm little confused and I'm writing this. But Elsa and Anna are not princesses and Elsa doesn't have ice powers #sorrynotsorry*

I ran out of my house to find dragons firing and arrows shooting from ever direction." Toothless!" I yelled.
I was heading towards the sky to attack the ships from above." Fishlegs! Who is this." I asked the man who was looking through books." Uhh, I'm not sure." He said." Then we are about to find out." I said as I plummeted down to the ship." Who are you!" I yelled as I hoped of toothless and pulled out my fire sword." Well it's none of your concern, but I have a message for you. I certainly do hate attacking but I was told you like to talk people out of fighting. So as soon as I deliver this message we will cease fire." He said in a formal accent." Well then what is it?" I asked curiously." Astrid hofferson. She is safe, and fine. So don't try and find her. She'll be back.." He said with a devilish smile." What- but-how!?!" I asked." I'd love to stay and chat but I have someone important to return too." He started to sail off and I flew back to the safety of berk." Who was that? What did they want?!" All those questions came from the swarm of people." Everyone it will be fine they won't be back." I said as I focused my attention on the sea and the tiny ships at the horizon." It will all be fine." I whispered again before slamming the door of my house." Hiccup! Thank god your home! It's Elsa." Heather said as she ran up to me." What happened!" I asked." She got stabbed with a throwing knife. The bleeding won't stop... She is going to have to- go." She whispered." What." I whispered before I could think of anything I was running up the stairs to my wife pale and hands full of blood." Elsa.." I whispered." Hiccup I have something to tell you.. " she said softly." What is it..." I asked as I rested her head on my lap." I'm
Pregnant." she whispered before the air became crisp and she could breath her last breath.
Today I lost my wife and my future child. I lost everything my family and my best friend and the worst part about everything is I had everything now I have nothing.

* 5 years later*

It was a sunny day at berk I was in my study with the window that over viewed the village. It was sad 5 years ago but I think I have finally recovered from the tragedy long ago. I have had myself locked up a lot but I think I have started to finally open up over the years. I was studying an old map when heather ran up the stairs." Hiccup your going to want to see this." She said with her eyes wider than I don't even know." What could possible be so important." I asked as I walked towards the centre. Crowds of people but heather quickly rounded everyone up." Okay anyone who is not personal towards her go to the sides I want the gang beside me!" She yelled and everyone followed her orders and appeared at the front of the madness was the girl I dreamed about every night. Her smile, her soft ocean eyes and the hair that shines brighter in the sun then the glow of fire." Astrid?" I asked in disbelief." Hello it's me." * cue Adele's hello😂 jk* She said slowly and you could see her eyes filled with worry." Are you actually here?" As I stepped closer to her." It's me, in the flesh." She whispered." I think that everyone should leave." She whispered again." You're right." I Said." Everyone !!  Clear out we have some things to discuss!" I yelled to the crowd of concerned faces. They cleared out soon and I returned to our conversation." I have something to tell you, all of you...... I got kidnapped and stormfly and I lived in a mysterious village as a warrior and a couple of things happened. I found someone, he loved me but he left... He wasn't forever." She said tears  forming in her eyes." I- how do I word this.... I um, I was hoping to save this more last but I can't really explain this too you so you won't freak out." She said shyly." Whatever you say won't affect us Astrid." Fishlegs said with a warming smile and the rest of us nodded." Alright." She whispered. She whistled and stormfly gave flying down and Astrid was on the far side we couldn't see what she was doing." It's okay you can do this- come on." That's all i heard when she walked out with tiny legs following behind her legs." Is that-" snotloud stated but Astrid quickly cut him off." Guys meet Ingrid." A little girl peeked out from behind Astrid leg and gave a weak smile." My daughter." She finished proudly.

" you have a daughter !!!" Ruff yelled." It happened after I left and she turned five yesterday." She smiled as she picked up her daughter and rocked back and forth." So you had a daughter and decided to not even send a note or even come home." Snotloud said as he stared at the little child who was confused on the whole situation." Yes and I couldn't just leave her father was being unreasonable. I had to escape and lead them across the map before heading back here." She said." Astrid.." I whispered." Can we talk." I said again." Sure.. Do you guys mind taking care of Ingrid while I'm gone?" She asked. They nodded and handed her child gently over to heather.

" what do you want to talk about?" She asked as we walked through the forest." You have a kid."" Yeah."" You found someone." Yeah."" I'm happy for you." I whispered." Thanks... I heard about Elsa I'm sorry. She was great." She said as she looked at the ground." Astrid, I know I should have said this 6 years ago but I love you and I never ever stopped." I whispered not letting my thoughts over rule me." I- I love you too." She whispered as she gave me a soft kiss. I love her presence." You know Ingrid needs a 'father figure' you mind taking that spot?" She asked as our foreheads touched." I'd love that." I whispered. And like that I used to have nothing and now I have everything I needed
Astrid.
And Ingrid.
We went back to the village and Ingrid came running up." Mommy!" She yelled." Hey baby!" She said as she got down on her level I joined them and smiled at the mother and daughter." Ingrid, this is hiccup." She said." Hi- hi up." She said as she waddled over to me." Hi." I smiled and laughed at the little girl.
And now I had Ingrid to

I had Astrid and Ingrid
That's all i ever needed

Ohhhh she had a kid. She is cute.
Well
This is done and I cried and I smiled and don't mind my Adele joke in the middle of the story I just laughed to much. And that's why I'm stuck alone in my room writing stories.... But you know
I hope you liked the one shot and i be sure to come up with a new one soon

🦄