Gone

* first of all, this is something that broke my heart and I'm torturing myself by writing these, so yeah umm this might be a 2 parter but idk, so like try to enjoy the sadness of this*

Warning extreme feels

She was beautiful. She was someone I was going to spend the rest of my life with. This was our wedding. I was nervous as heck. But I was ready.

She walked out, her head down and letting her hair cover her face. She was smelling the yellow flowers. Her dress was plain but it made her look beautiful. She finally let her braid go.
She looked up and her blue eyes were sparkling and her lips formed they smile I only saw 4 times in my life, when I met her, when I asked her to be my girlfriend, when I proposed and now. It was a very beautiful smile, I never knew how much it meant to me till now. She was getting closer.
Elsa.
Even her name was beautiful.
" aren't you a lucky man.." My best man whispered to me, what am I saying my best man, more like my best women." Isn't she Astrid." I whispered back." You certainly chose a good one." She laughed a little. I nodded because the Ceremony was about to start.
This was it
My wedding with the girl I love and my best friend at my side.

*the Reception*
No ones point of view

They were dancing Astrid was waiting for it all to be over even though she pushed hiccup to propose to Elsa. She never actually thought it would hurt this much. She liked hiccup and she was very sure he liked her too, I mean a long time ago I heard him talking himself about how much he liked me. That must have changed. Even though he proposed to a different girl she didn't let her feelings cloud her judgment or her friendship with hiccup. That's why she was his 'best man' and she always listened to his problems. It was like they were married but without the romance.
She wanted to move on, she needed to. Viking marriages lasted forever the only thing that could break it was death and Astrid was defiantly not killing anyone. She needed someone, no she didn't she needed herself and a friend and stormfly was the only friend she needed, don't get her wrong she was going to be hiccups friend forever but he wasn't important anymore he had a wife to share his interests with, his hopes, his problems. He was chief after all.

*astrids pov*

" astridddd." Hiccup said snapping me out of my thoughts."Time for speeches you're up." He said before sitting returning to his seat." Right.." I whispered I put my head up proudly and headed for the stage in the great hall.
" so, this is probably the most happiest day for hiccup and Elsa so I'm
Honestly I'm very glad to be here for them. Hiccup is my best friend, he always has been and he deserves Elsa because she is pretty and keeps him on the ground. Literally." I said and I got a lot of people laughing at that remark." But seriously. Hiccup, Elsa you deserve eachtoher and every time I look at you two it makes me so happy and I'm happy hiccup finally asked because I was getting a little impatient. Love you both and I wish you both the best of luck." I said looking at the couple before walking off the stage and leaving quietly without people noticing.

I walked out and called stormfly over." We nee to go to the cliff, I need to think." I whispered to her. I quickly got on and she flew off to the far cliff that overlooked the ocean and where the moons reflection looked the best. I sat at the edge of the cliff and began to cry. I couldn't hold it in any longer to be honest. That speech was only partly true and every word hurt me. The tears burned into my cheeks like dragon fire and it made me cry even more from the pain." Why.." I choked out. That's when everything went dark and I screamed knowing nothing but muffled voices and squawk from stormfly.

Hiccups POV

We walked out of the great hall hand in hand smiling like crazy if I say so myself. That's when I heard a scream and I didn't think for a second before running to the sound and calling for toothless.

So yeah umm I legit crying rn and I promise part 2 will come out oand I'm sorry for this wedding and the reason I chose Elsa was because she had blues eyes and she had her hair in a braid. So yeah don't hate me, I'll make it up to you in part 2 mm Kay bye

🦄