Nobody loves me

" hiccup just please tell me why you think Merida is such a good girl friend too you?" Astrid pleaded." Tell me why she is the one who cares, why she's the one who loves you no matter what? Do you really think she would love you if you weren't a successful dragon rider and peace maker??" Astrid asked again as she approached him." She treats me like I'm not a nobody, she loves me for me!!" Hiccup yelled loudly." Oh really, if I don't recall when I met her all she could talk about was how proud and wonderful you were and she told me the story of how you defeated the red death and how you defeated drago and his bewilderbeast. Not once did she mention on how nice or something about you're personality. She wouldn't love you if you became a nobody." Astrid yelled back." Nobody loved me when I was a NOBODY!" Hiccup said angrily." I did!!" Astrid said calming her voice. Within the moment hiccups face dropped and had no expression, he stared blankly at the blond Viking in front of him. Astrids emotions were everywhere, she was mostly worried she had ruined her relationship with hiccup for good." I'm sorry.... Have fun with you're relationship with Merida I hop she'll be proud that you lost one of you're friends." Astrid said as she took off from the tiny island where hiccup stood breathless.

As she flew away tears rolled down her cheeks. Her heart was torn from what hiccup did, she liked him, ok liked didn't explain there relationship she loved hiccup( like she would tell that to his face ) but it was true she was always happy to do things with him when it came to going to the dragons edge or fighting dagur and his army , or to fishing drgaons outside of the Berk boundrys. She always loved his spirit of never giving up or his good nature towards people and dragons, but know she lost it forever.
She landed on berk and found her friends sitting on the rock waiting." So did you get through to him ??" Fishlegs asked." Nope he still believes she is the best thing for him." Astrid said in disappointment. The teens frowned they were tired of hearing the same story from Merida every time they see her plus it was really awkward for them kneeling about Astrids history with him and how they thought hiccup and astrid would end up together.
Suddenly a black dragon landed behind astrid and hiccup approached astrid. " Astrid I'm..... Sorry ....... You were right about Merida. And..."" Hiccup..... You worry me sometimes cause you know I like you and you pull stupid stunts like this all the time.... An-" she was cut if by the soft press of hiccups lips against her own she kissed him back gratefully then remembered that her friends were watching and slowly pushed him away.
" That's a pretty good way of making me shut up."