Wake up

Kim Sunoo's POV
In a hazy sight, I am looking up to a man who is holding my hand. I believe we are sitting on the rooftop, our legs hanging at the edge.

"I have waited for four years for you, you will stay with me, right?" the voice said, sending chills down my spine.

"yes...," I whispered as I closed my eyes and leaned down on his broad shoulders.

My eyes shot open from the ringing sound of my alarm clock.

"Fuck you" I sweared as I slammed it shut, still not recovering from the dream.

5:30 am, I have to get ready for school.

Sitting at the edge of my bed, I stared at the plain beige wall of my room, trying to remember who that guy was.

"A leather jacket, rings, ahh, who are you?" I thought to myself, already desperate to find out as he had been appearing in my dream for a while now.

After a few minutes, I stood up to finally take a shower and rush to school.

School

"Sunoo hyung!" I immediately turned my attention to the voice who called me

"Oh, Riki! Where's Won?" I asked, seeing him already prepared for class.

"Nah, that man's probably already hanging out with Jay" Riki said

"Psh, I don't really get why he gets along with that 'group'" I rolled my eyes, just imaging their faces make me want to just close my eyes to not see them.

"C'mon hyung, I think you just hate a specific Park Sunghoon" I rolled my eyes at the name.

"Let's just go, I don't wanna be late, by the way, have you done our homework in physics?" I genuinely asked to change the topic as we went on our way to our classroom.

"We have homework?! Hyung, why are you just telling me now? It's literally our 7 am class, oh god..." Riki stopped and groaned

"Just copy from mine, why are you so worried, kid?" I playfully rolled my eyes.

Gosh, the amount of eye rolls today, the day has just began.

"Aw, thanks hyung! I thought I still have to go to Jake hyung for this" he smiled sweetly at me, skipping to our classroom

This brat.

After our morning classes ended, we hurried down the cafeteria, meeting Jungwon.

"Wonie!"  I excitedly screamed and opened my arms to hug him

Us three have been classmates since our first year as juniors, but now we are in our senior year, unfortunately, Jungwon got transferred to another section, leaving me and Riki.

"Guys! Guess what, Jake hyung helped me in my physics homework" Jungwon said, holding up the worksheet.

"You're literally ruining Sunoo's mood, hyung" Riki laughed as he glanced at my unpleased expression.

"Okay fine, Jake hyung's pretty decent, I just hate a certain Park—" I stopped when I saw Jungwon's expression change and looked at someone behind me

My eyes widened when I heard a deep voice.

"Park who?" The voice asked as I turned around and saw my rival, and the other guys behind him.

To tell you honestly, this tall man right in front of me got my knees weak, but of course I did not make it obvious.

Shit.

"Sunghoon" I almost stuttered, his name slipping out of my mouth is torture.

He smirked at me and went back to his cold face.

"And what makes you think I don't feel the same way towards you, huh, Kim Sunoo?" he raised his eyebrows, placing his hands on either side of the railings behind us, caging me.

"Get the fuck out of my sight" I glared at him, trying not to give off any reaction.

Good thing Jungwon stopped Sunghoon from getting any closer to me.

"Yah, can we just settle this fight of yours? This has been going for about 3 years!" Jungwon exclaimed as he held onto Sunghoon's arm to release me.

"4, actually" I rolled my eyes when the taller spoke.

"Hoon, just let go, the cafeteria line must be long already" Heeseung said, placing his hand on Sunghoon's shoulder.

"I'm not done with you yet" Sunghoon threatened and exited the scene

I released a long breath that I didn't realize I was holding in earlier.

"Hyung, please, I just hope we avoid any encounters with him, I am scared for you!" Jungwon held my arm.

"I can't believe those are your classmates, I'm glad they don't hurt you though" I looked at Jungwon with a concerned face.

"Uhm, let's go grab lunch?" Riki butted in, trying to break the suffocating atmosphere.

"I'll probably just buy an iced coffee for today, I don't feel like eating at all" I weakly said and went on our way to the cafeteria.