ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟙

He looked at the paper in hand. Error. 'Error again...' He threw the paper into the bin and got ready for school.

.・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。.

As he walks to school, he saw a few people in an alleyway. 'What the hell are they doing?' He then sneaks up to them to see 3 boys bullying someone. "What a crybaby." One of the bullies said. Hiroshi walks up behind them and put his hand one of the boy's shoulder. "What are you doing here? Shouldn't you be at school?" Hiroshi asks.

"It's none of your business.." The boy said.

"Alright. Who's the leader." Hiroshi said as he pulled his sleeves up.

"In front of you, bastard."

"Alright..."

The leader instantly swings his fist but Hiroshi dodged it and punch him on the stomach and then at his head. The boy crouch in pain as his friends left him. Hiroshi walk past him and helped the bullied boy up to his feet.

"Thanks..." The boy said. "It's nothin' really," Hiroshi answered. "... You're not from here are you?" Hiroshi asks looking at his face. "No, I'm not. I just moved here a few days ago."

"What's s your name?"

"E-eh? My name?"

"Yea. Is something bothering you?"

"N-no not at all... I'm Hinata Ryota."

"Hiroshi."

They walk away from the alleyway. "Which school do you go to?" Hiroshi asked. "Eureka High." Hiroshi just hummed and they talk on their way to school.

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*    *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

As they arrived at their school, one of Hiroshi's friends shouted his name. "Where were you?! I thought you came in late or something!"

"Oh yeah... sorry."

"It's fine,"

One of his friends noticed the boy beside him. "Shi-chan..."

"I told you millions of time, stop calling me that"

"Who's that beside you?"

"Oh. This is Hinata."

Ryota looked at Hiroshi and said, "please, call me Ryota." Hiroshi nodded and introduced him again. "This is Ryota. He moved in a few days ago."

"Well then, Hi! I'm Mayumi Koharu. You can call me Haru if you like. Nice to meet ya," Koharu said, handing her hand out to shook the other boy's hand. Ryota took it.

"I'm Shiori Ren. Welcome to our horrible neighbourhood," Ren introduced themselves. "We should get going. Or 'Mrs. Out of my classroom' will be mad." Hiroshi told them. "How bout Ryo-chan?" Koharu said, giving a nickname already for Ryota. "Stop giving people weird nicknames and I'll escort him to the principals office."

"I don't mind you giving me a nickname," Ryota quickly said. Koharu had stars in her eyes then got dragged by her partner.

"Aight. See ya Hiro," Ren said, waving him goodbye and went to their classroom with Koharu.

"C'mon, follow me." Hiroshi said and lead the way for Ryota.

⭒❃.✮:▹ 𝐸𝓃𝒹 𝑜𝒻 𝒸𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝟣