ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟞

As he walks, he sense that someone is about to tackle him. He moved out of the way and stopped on his track. "Oh hey. You shouldn't have done that." He said not once take a look at Koharu. "Meanie." She said getting up.

"Where's your partner?"

"They're asleep and I wanted to find a place where we could hangout. Like a cafe."

The two walk in complete silence. "Where are you heading to?" Koharu broke the silence. "Pet store." Hiroshi answered.

"I didn't knew you had a pet."

"Oh Yea. I found a kitten on the way home yesterday."

"Can I-"

"No."

。゚❁ུ۪ °ₒ 𓂂 ˚ 𓂂 ₒ ° ₒ 𓂂 ˚˖⋆

As they arrived at a pet store, Hiroshi went and find some things for Fuyu. Koharu told Hiroshi to get cat toys but Hiroshi just said no and went back to searching things for Fuyu. Koharu tried again. Hiroshi found this annoying and bought it just to shut Koharu's mouth.

After buying all the stuff he needed, Hiroshi suggested to go to his house first and then go and find a cafe where they can hangout at.

.・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。.

When they arrived at Hiroshi's house, he opened the door and let Koharu come in first. "Hey! Where's my 'ladies first'?!" Koharu whined. Hiroshi didn't say anything and took his shoes off.

"Hey sis." He said and put the things on the kitchen table. "Oh! Your back!" His sister said.

"Fuyu's things are on the kitchen table. Im gonna go out again."

"Where are you going?"

"To a cafe."

"Oh. Okay. Byee" His sister said waving a goodbye to his brother. Hiroshi put his shoes back on and so as Koharu. And they went off.

⋆ ˚。⋆୨୧˚

They are now at a game store. Koharu kinda dragged Hiroshi with her. While Koharu was mesmerising the figurines, Hiroshi was on his phone.

"Hey guys!"

.。*゚+.*.。 𝐸𝓃𝒹 𝑜𝒻 𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝟨