ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟛

In class, Ryota couldn't concentrate. He was lost in thought. He then felt someone tapping on his shoulder. It was Ayako. "What is it?" Ryota asks and Ayako pointed at the teacher who's been calling him. "O-oh... I'm sorry for not paying attention..." Ryota apologized to the teacher and the teacher continue to teach.

·̩̩̥͙**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚ After School ˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*·̩̩̥͙

Ryota stayed in his sit to get ready to leave. He stood up and went to find Hiroshi.

"Boo."

Instead, Hiroshi found him. Ryota screamed. "Did I scare you?" Hiroshi ask with a smirk. "Don't do that!! You could've killed me!" Ryota shouted at him.

"Sorry, sorry,"

"It's fine... Just don't do it again."

"Alright. Ready to go?"

"What about club?"

"I rather stay home than joining."

Ryota hummed and the two walk home.

. ⋅ ˚̣- : ✧ : – ⭒ ⊹ ⭒ – : ✧ : -˚̣⋅ .

While walking home, Hiroshi suggested he should walk him home. Ryota didn't mind so he walk him all the way to his house. "See ya tomorrow," Hiroshi said. Ryota nodded and Hiroshi left.

Hiroshi walked home alone. When he arrived at his house, he saw a letter at his front door. He opened and read it.

'Error'

He sighed and opened his front door before going into his room, put his things beside his desk then took a shower.

≿————- ❈ ————-≾
I forgot to mention this. So how this soulmate work, is that you'll receive a letter letting you know if you have a soulmate or not. You'll found your soulmate at the age of 12 or 13. If you got the color, that means you found your soulmate. You have to dress in that color to know that you already have a soulmate. However if you don't have a soulmate until then you'll get an 'error'. Idk if this make sense or not. I'm really bad at explaining things so yea.
≿————- ❈ ————-≾

☆.。.:*  The next day  .。.:*☆
Ryota got up super early and didn't know why. It was 5 a.m .He tried going back to sleep but couldn't. So he got off of his bed and went to his bathroom. He changed into a white hoodie with ripped jeans. After that he's off to school.

⋇⋆✦⋆⋇ With Hiroshi ⋇⋆✦⋆⋇
Hiroshi woke up and went straight to his bathroom and change into a black hoodie and ripped jeans. Then he's off to school.

。o°✥✤✣𝐸𝓃𝒹 𝑜𝒻 𝒸𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝟥