ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟚

After talking to the principal, Ryota got out of the principals' office and saw Hiroshi waiting for him. "Which class did you got?" Hiroshi asked Ryota. "It's 1-B" Ryota answered.

"Do you know where it is?"

"I do."

Hiroshi gestured Ryota to follow him.

。☆✼★━━━━━━━━★✼☆。

"Here it is. I'll meet you here at lunch later." Hiroshi said and waved goodbye to him.

༝̩̩̥͙ ༝̩̩̥͙ Ryota's Pov ⊹༝̩̩̥͙ ༝̩̩̥͙
I took a deep breath. 'Here goes nothing...'

I opened the door and all eyes are on me. "Excuse me, miss. Is this 1-B?" I asked the teacher. "It is. Are you new?"

"Y-yes I am,"

"Okay, stand here. Introduce yourself to the class."

"My name is Hinata Ryota... nice to meet you all..."

"You can sit beside Ayako. Ayako, please raise your hand." The teacher said. The girl named Ayako raised her hand. I walk to the desk beside her and took my seat. After that, class starts.
-End of Ryota's Pov-

· • —– ٠ ✤ ٠ —– • ·

Hiroshi's class ended and he went straight out of his class to go to Ryota's. He waited until Ryota noticed him, leaning on the wall. "Ready?" Hiroshi asks. Ryota nodded.

Hiroshi start walking and Ryota followed behind him.

༶•┈┈⛧┈♛ ♛┈⛧┈┈•༶

Hiroshi showed him where the cafeteria first. Then, classes, rooftop, gym, and club rooms.

"Thanks for showing me around, Hiroshi." Ryota thanked him. "It's nothing-"

"HIROSHI-SAN!!!"

'Great....' It's one of his fangirls. Hiroshi looked around to find somewhere to hide. "Let's go." He said and dragged Ryota with him.

He and Ryota hid in the science lab. "Why are we-" Hiroshi puts his hand over Ryota's mouth and shushed him.

Hiroshi heard the fangirl walked away from the science lab. Once the footsteps got further and further away, he let go of his hand and sighed. "Why are we hiding?" Ryota asked. Hiroshi was about to answer but the bell rang and they had to get in class. "Ask Koharu... see you after school." Hiroshi said and left Ryota alone. 'I should get to class...'

‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾ 𝐸𝓃𝒹 𝑜𝒻 𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝟤