ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟝

School ended and Hiroshi was waiting for Ryota. One of Ryota's classmates saw Hiroshi just standing outside their classroom, they told him he left with Ayako. He thanked the person then went home, alone.

As he walk home, he saw a snow white kitten. He approached the kitten and brought it with him to his house.

When he arrived, he cook some fish and feed the kitten. He then do his homework, ate and played with the kitten.

He feel asleep on the couch with the kitten, sleeping on his chest.

»»———The next Day———««
He woke up and saw his phone vibrating. He picked up his phone to see his sister calling. He answered the call.

"Hey Hiro."

"Morning sis..." He said as he sat up. He noticed that the kitten he picked up last night was waiting for him to feed him.

"I need help."

"What is it?" Hiroshi got up and washed his face. He then start cooking for himself and the kitten.

"A-are you cooking?"

"Yes, I am."

"Oh-"

"Yea. Anyways, what did you need help with?"

"Remember Ichiro?"

"The one I told you to be careful about? The one who I told you to breakup with?? The one who I told you to divorce right then and there? The one who broke up with you and get back for whatever dumb reaso-"

"Okay damn- Chill."

Hiroshi finished cooking and feed the kitten. "He threw me out of his apartment."

"..."

"What?"

"You can stay here but expect me to lecture you in front of my door."

"Thanks Lil' bro"

"Hmm.." Hiroshi's sister ended the call and Hiroshi ate his food.

He then go to his bathroom to take a shower. After that he went to his closet and changed into a black turtleneck with jeans. He then played with the kitten.

After a few hours, he heard a knock on his front door. "Coming!" He went to the door and opened it to see his sister.

"Hey there, you stubborn bitch who can't help but be with a man that's toxic and brings up a whole bunch of red flags but ignore it regardless because they look handsome and their body is just too much you cant exactly say no to not get back with them."

"You really kept your words huh?"

"What did you expect?"

"Oh idk? A nice welcome instead of insulting me at your doorstep?"

"Just get in."

He stepped away from the door so his sister can get in. "You have a nice house, Hiro." His sister said, looking around. She then saw a kitten on the sofa.

"When did you get a cat?" She asks putting her things down and approached the kitten. "I saw her at an alleyway and I cant say no to cats. Plus it keeps me company."

His sister made an 😮 face and pet the kitten. "Did you named her yet?"

"No... You can name her if you want."

"You know that's not my thing."

"I know. I already decide a name for her but I can't choose between Fuyu and Shiro."

"Definitely Fuyu."

Hiroshi brought his sister things to a guest room. He got out of the room and plop himself on the sofa. "Did you found your soulmate yet?"

"No." Hiroshi answered. "What about you? I thought you found your soulmate."

"I didn't. I just fall in love with someone who's not my soulmate."

"Hmm. You should find a job sooner or later. I need to go somewhere to get some cat food." Hiroshi said, getting up from the couch. "Could you keep an eye on her?"

"You mean fuyu? Yea sure."

"Thanks sis."

He grabbed his coat and went to a pet store to buy cat things for fuyu.

.。❅*⋆⍋*∞* 𝐸𝓃𝒹 𝑜𝒻 𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝟧