||•cleaning up•||

smol chapter go brrr

____________

When they walked back into the dining room, it was total chaos. There was food everywhere you looked. Hachi was hiding under the table. And on top of that table was Joker and Spade, covered in the same food that covered the walls. They were screaming at each other once again. And Silver Heart was nowhere to be seen.

Ai sighed and Queen rolled her eyes. They were pretty much used to this by now.

Spade was the first to notice them back in the room. He quickly jumped off the table.

"Where have you two been?" Spade asked them both, pretending that he had not caused a huge mess in someone else's castle.

"We were just looking around. This castle looks amazing!" Ai winked at Queen.

Ai wasn't really lying. She had left the room to go explore the castle, given permission by the Queen, but stopped after she heard Queen scream.

"Mhm..." Spade didn't believe them at all.

Hachi crawled out from under the table. "We should go clean this up."

Ai nodded and walked out of the room to get some cleaning supplies. Hachi was about to follow, when Spade stopped him.

"Hey, you're not going alone with Ai." Spade protested. He was super protective of his assistant.

"Then can Ms. Queen come along?"

"Eh, sure."

Queen opened her mouth to say something, but was cut off by Spade.

"If you help, I'll buy you some cake."

Queen thought about it, then smiled. "You better keep that promise!" She said as she walked out with Hachi.

Joker got off the table. "You ready? Master will be back with it soon."

Spade nodded. "This is gonna be perfect."

They both walked out of the room.

____________

Meanwhile, Ai, Hachi and Queen were lost.

"Ai, didn't you say you knew where the supply closet is?" Queen asked the green haired girl.

"Well.. I don't exactly remember.. the only thing I know is that it was in this wing of the castle."

"You said that 15 minutes ago.. and we were on the other side of the castle!"

They were opening and closing rooms, looking for the supply closet.

Hachi opened a door. "Hey guys! I found it!" The ninja motioned for them to come over.

"Great job!" Ai smiled at him.

They took out some stuff and headed back to the room. Surprisingly enough for them, they made it back there easier than when they were looking for the supply closet.

The room was empty when they got back. There was no sign of Joker or Spade anywhere.

"That's strange." Queen mumbled to herself.

"We should probably get started with cleaning now." Queen took out a broom and was about to sweep when Hachi stopped her.

"Maybe you should just go look for Mr. Joker and Mr. Spade..." Hachi took the broom from her hands. He knew what would happen if you mixed cleaning with Queen.

Queen sighed and walked out of the room.

Ai took out a wet dishcloth and began wiping the food off the walls.

"Do you think this is a good idea?"

Hachi shrugged. "I don't know... Who knows what would happen."

Suddenly, they heard a scream. It was Queen.

They ran out of the room to where the scream was coming from, which wasn't far.

There they saw...

____________

lmao cliffhanger i'm sorry-

Word Count: 567