||•broken hearts•||

Just something to keep in mind:

Emerald, Jester and Clubs live together in a small, definitely not trashed before, mansion lol-

Trigger Warning:

-Quester because Senpai was so triggered from it the last time

-angy emerald

-sad jester

bold italics = le return of the flashback

____________

"Coming!"

Jester and Queen ran out of the room. Queen still wasn't familiar with the place yet, so she had to follow Jester.

They reached the stairs, and as they were about to descend, Jester tripped and tumbled down the stairs.

He fell to the ground with a thud, and Queen stopped in her tracks.

"Jester!" She called out to her friend. "Are you alright?"

"Yeah, I'm alright!" He called back. "I'm used to falling down the stairs anyways."

Queen sighed in relief and walked down the stairs. When she arrived, Jester was already at the door. He was talking to someone but she couldn't see who.

She walked over to Jester and stood next to him in the doorway.

In front of them was a blue haired boy, who was about an inch shorter than Emerald. Over his yellow eyes were maroon-colored glasses, and a white and red sweater matching said glasses. He was carrying a pillow and a blanket.

"G-good morning, E-Emerald..." He greeted in a shy voice.

No doubt for sure that this was the famous Clubs that Jester was talking about.

She cleared her throat, slightly startling the blue haired boy.

"Good morning, Clubs." Queen greeted back in a straight voice.

"Can I c-come in...?"

"Sure!" She smiled reassuringly. Clubs stared at her in confusion before looking down at the pillow and blanket and walked inside.

He sat down quietly on the couch, holding the items close to him.

"What are those for?" Queen asked, pointing to them.

"Huh...? They're for sleeping, what do you mean?"

"No, I mean-" She was cut off by Jester, who grabbed her arm.

"Uh, Clubs... Emerald and I have to go, uh, talk about... The clouds! Yeah! The clouds! We need to talk about it in my room though, since it's so important." He smiled awkwardly, before whispering "Nailed it."

Clubs also knew whenever Jester was lying, especially since he was horrible at it, but just kept it to himself to not hurt his feelings.

"Uh, sure."

"Thanks!" Jester pulled Queen upstairs, nearly tripping in the process.