||•a new friend•||

:]

____________

Sunlight beamed through the window. She slowly opened her eyes and sat up, feeling weirdly thirsty.

But didn't I fall into a lake? How am I thirsty..?

She looked around the room and sighed in relief.

"It was all just a dream... A horrible, horrible dream..." She said to herself. She looked over to her right hand. No cut.

She looked around the room. It looked like the room she slept in, but a bit different.

"Weird... I guess crying at night does stuff to you, huh?"

Her eyes landed on a sky blue piece of paper, lying on the desk beside her bed.

"What's this..?"

She picked it up.

____________

Hey... I'm really sorry about what happened last night... I really hope you can forgive me, and not try to kill me again like you always do. Ha ha ha...

I can make it up to you today, and later we can have a little friendly, non-violent and not involving you cutting me into pieces chat, eh?

-Your Dearest Friend, J.

____________

Queen crumpled up the note in her hand and threw it into a trash can, which was conveniently beside her bed, full of paper for some reason.

"Talk?! He wants to talk?! After what he did last night?!" Queen hopped off her bed. "How did he even get in the room?!"

The blonde scavenged around the room, looking for her sword.

"Where is it?!"

Suddenly, there was a knock on the door.

"Who is it?!" Queen screamed unintentionally.

"I-it's me..." She could hear Joker's voice from the other side of the door. He sounded scared. "C-can I come in..?"

"Uhhh..." Queen looked for the next best thing besides her sword. She wasn't actually going to kill him, of course. She was just going to scare him to get back at him. Besides, she wasn't as mad as she was earlier anymore. If he apologized properly and maybe did something good for her, she'd accept.

She finally found a stick. It looked weirdly like the one Emerald had with her, but she just shrugged it off as a coincidence and decided to use it.

"Sure, Joker. Come on in!" She called to him in a kind voice.

There was silence outside, sounds of shuffling, and finally, the door opened.

Queen charged at him in full speed, and that's when he saw him.

He at least looked like Joker, however he had gray-ish hair. His red suit was a dark blue hoodie, his once blue checkered top hat was now a gold colored beanie. his cerulean eyes were now emerald green and filled with fear.