Chapter 2: crushing hard are we?

[Not edited]

"Aidan and Y/n! Your needed on set now!" The director said "sorry Dante I got to go I'll see you later! Byeeeeeee" I said running off.

Dante's pov

God damit I was gonna ask her to be my date for the school prom. Oh well at least i still get Netflix and takeaway pizza with her.

I walked back to my trailer and starting watching Netflix.

*knock knock*

"Come in" I yelled, for some reason I thought it was Y/n even though she had gone on set.

"Yo Dante!!" Cameron said as he walked in, I could tell that he needed to tell or ask me something. "Got a question for you about Y/n/n (your nickname)." KNEW IT!! But now I'm kinda nervous what he's gonna ask me. I nodded to cam and he started talking "does Blake like Y/n because I was thinking of set them up" My mouth fell open "y-y-ou mean l-like a d-d-date?" I stuttered as Ethan walked in Cam didn't notice. "Yeah but don't tell Blake, ok?" Cam laughed,I nodded and he walked out.

"Yooooooo Ethan!" "Yoooooo Dante!" Me and Ethan did our handshake thing and he sat next to me. "Right ok so you looked sad when Cameron told you something" Ethan was now pretty much begging me to tell him what Cameron said "bro Cam told me not to tell anyone." I said, I was actually being sensible but we all know im gonna tell Ethan he's apart of the '3 Dumbasses'

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A/n
Hey guys, I forgot to say that Y/n, Dante and Ethan nicknamed your friendship(friend group) The 3 Dumbasses (named after The 3 Musketeers).
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Come on Dante we both know your gonna tell me anyway" Ethan said "Cameron asked me if Blake likes Y/n because he might set them up, ON A DATE!!!" I maybe shouldn't have shouted the last bit. "Yo bro calm down, Y/n wouldn't ditch us to be with Blake shes not like that plus she hates dates everyone knows that, well everyone but Cameron"

"Thats the problem, Cam is gonna set her up w Blake. That can't happen Ethan!" I said quite loudly. Ethan looked at me confused.

Shit. I forgot that he doesn't know I Like Y/n. I've fucked up now.

"Sorry I feel dumb right now but why can't it happen? Oh. My. God. No. Dante. You like Y/n don't you!" Ethan said, I nodded. Ethan looked shocked.

"Yep I do, I have done for a long time and I want to ask her on a date but someone always interrupts us. The closes I've got to asking her out, is Netflix and takeaway pizza in my hotel room tonight" I said I think I'd gone red a little but I don't know because Ethan still stood in front of me mouth open and shocked "Ethan?" I said waving my hand in front of his face "Ethan! Dude? Hello? OK now you gave me no choose" I slapped him, not really hard,round the face. "Owwwww! Jesus Dude what the fuck was that for?" "Because you stood in front of me mouth open and in shock because I said I like y/n" Ethan looked at Dante then looked at his phone. "I'm telling you right now that Cam is going to get Blake then tell Y/n that he 'needs her home as soon as possible', when really he doesn't and she's just going to walk into a trap." It took a moment for Ethan to actually realise what I'd said. To be honest though I was talking quite fast. "Yeah and for all we know Y/n doesn't even like Blake and plus she would have told us" I nodded and took out my phone to see a missed call and messages from Y/n.

(Text Conversation)

Mini Brodeur - Y/n

Main Dumbass - Ethan

Smart child - Dante
------------------------------------------------------------
3 Dumbasses🤪🥱💕

Mini Brodeur
Guys
Guys
Guys
Guys
Guys
Guys
Guys
HELLO!??
ANSWER BOYS PLEASE

Mini Brodeur tried to facetime

Nvm screw you

Smart child
Sorry I was talking to Ethan
he's With me right now actually

Mini Brodeur
Oh ok
Anyway
Cam wants me home early but I'm ment to be hanging w u

Main Dumbass
Sup I just left Dante alone in his trailer lmao 🤣

Mini Brodeur
BAHAHAHAHAHAH😭✋

Smart Child
Rude much!🥱🙄
Anyway gtg bye, hate you losers

Mini Brodeur
Love you too losers 😘😂

Main Dumbass
C ya losers
-

------------‐--------------------------------------------------------

Y/n pov

Aidan was looking at me while I was messaging the group but he didn't actually look at the messages he just watched me, I like Dante but sometimes I think he only likes me as a friend.

Me and Aidan had just finished filming for the day and we were heading back to our trailers to get out of costume.

"Hey y/n"

"Hey Aidan"

"You doing anything nice tonight?"

"Yeah I'm going to Dantes hotel room and we're going to watch Netflix while eating pizza" I smiled at him nicely as Cameron walked into us and ruined our conversation

"Y/n have you finished filming yet? Because mom wants us home as soon as possible!" Cameron said looking at Aidan then me.

In the corner of my eye I saw Blake, I pretended like I hadn't seen him and just looked at Cam.

"Stop setting me up with people I hardly know or like! Please its getting annoying AND like I've said to you a bunch of times. I. Like. Someone. Else." I just walked off, now I'm in a bad mood, back to my trailer. "Oh my fucking god. How many times does he have to set me up its pissing me off and I was planning to be in a good mood ready for takeaway pizza with one of my best friends but NO thanks to Cam I might just stay home" I muttered to myself

I walked into my trailer to see Dante asleep on the sofa. I tryed to shut the door quietly but nope he still woke up

"Precious? your finished early" He said with a half-asleep voice.

"Dimples its 5:37pm" I said giggling "im just gonna get changed and then I'm all yours for the night"

Dante's pov

Why does she have to be so cute! 'Then I'm all yours for the night' Damit she's adorable but you know I don't even think she likes me back.

"Okay" I said smiling at her as she walked to the bathroom.

A few minutes later Y/n walked out to bathroom in a hoodie, probably mine she nicks them all the time. "Ready to go?" I couldn't keep my eyes off her, she's gorgeous!

"Yeah let's go, I'm actually hungry now not gonna lie" she said as we walked out her trailer and to the hotel.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey y'all💕

Second chapter is finally here🙄😂
How are you liking this story?

Anyway have a good day/night

Bee<3

Word count: 1187