chapter 15: do you?

~ "do you still love him?" ~

(Y/n's pov)
Yes I love him still but I don't know if I want to be with him maybe its the end. No I still want to be with him but my brain is saying different. No I love him but maybe not? Idk! Ahhh my brain is fucked I swear.

"I mean yh I still love him of course I do!" I said

"Really? Or are you just saying that?"

"No no no E I love him"

"Alright then well also I just wanted to say that Justin is outside for you"

I nodded and went to get my bag.

~timeskip~
(At home)

"Glad to be home"i said walking though the door"

Justin just laughed as he shut the door.

"Oh and Dante is staying over for a while because his-" I cut him off

"His finger is broken so he's not going to school and his parents are at work but its not because they don't trust him, he's just clumsy"

"How did you?"

"He came to Ethans while I was there to wait with us till Robert came to pick him up" I said walking to my room.

"Oh and when he comes don't tell him I'm here please. Something happened but I dealed with it"

Justin nodded and I shut my door.

Facetiming Aidan🤍

"Hey y/n! You get home safe?"

"Hey Aidan! Yeah I got home safe. What you doing?"

"Good good. Currently, im finishing editing a video but then I'm going to make more food!"

"Aidan its like 10pm! Its most likely going to be 11 by the time you finish editing" I laughed as I heard the front door open and voices.

"Shut up!" Aidan laughed back.

Then it went quiet.

"Y/n? Are you alright?"

"Y-yeah sorry Dante is here and I told Justin not to tell him I'm here"

"You know he will find you eventually"

I nodded and looked towards the door.

"Anyway I'm really sorry y/n but I have to go now" Aidan said, I looked at the phone and nodded.

"Alright I'll see you soon Aidy" I said laughing.

"Woah haven't heard that name in years" he laughed "I'll see you soon y/n bye!" He hung up.

*knock knock*

Shit.

I didn't answer i just sat there at the other end if the room in the corner near my window.

"Y/n, i know your in there"

How? You obviously don't.

"You never close your door so I know your in there, please don't ignore me" his voice got quieter.

"Y/n please"

I stood up and walked over to my door.

"I can heard you, you know, your floors are squeaky" he laughed.

I unlocked my door and opened it.

"Hello y/n"

"Hi"

"You know I still don't get why you need a lock on your door but anyway how are you?"

"Its useful sometimes and i could be better, how are you?"