chapter 12: I'll miss you

Drink water <3

(Y/n's pov)
"Why are you so nervous Ethan? Its only school"

"I'm not nervous, shut up" Ethan laughed a little.

He is nervous.

~School~

"I don't miss it here" I laughed.

"But i miss having you in my classes, right Dante?"

"Yeah" he frowned.

"I'm sorry guys but leaving school was the best option"

"We know" they both said in sink.

I waved the boys bye and walked into the office.

"Is that Miss. Brodeur walking towards me?" The lady at reception said smiling.

"Yep. I've come to collect my guitar and books. Then I'm leaving again." I said with a small smile.

I didn't miss it here at but at least I haven't seen Heather yet.

"Well here they are all your books, your guitar is in the music room just go and collect it its only 10B in there" I nodded and walked to music.

She gave me a visitor lanyard. Why? I'm not a visitor im an ex-studient.

I got down to music and nodded. A voice I recognised shouted come in.

Mr Crossley.

I walked up to the door and knocked.

"Come in!"

I opened the door and the whole class went silent. I mean I can't have changed that much right? Or it might be the fact I'm wearing a black crop top with ripped jeans, dantes jacket and vans.

 I mean I can't have changed that much right? Or it might be the fact I'm wearing a black crop top with ripped jeans, dantes jacket and vans

(These ones, ive been wanting these for ages lol)

"Miss Brodeur. Haven't seen you in a while" Mr Crossley said as he sat at the piano.

"Yeah well I'm here to collect my guitar and then leave" I said, I saw Heather and abby looking at me with a smirk.

"Ah well I don't know where it is but I think Dante was the last to use it" I nodded and looked at Dante.

He got up and walked to the back, I followed him and then the head teacher came in.

"Mr Crossley sorry to bother you but can I borrow you for a minute"

Mr Crossley nodded "right class carry on with the music your ment to be learning i won't be a minute"

And with that he left the room, the door slowly closing.

"Y/n" Heather said "Turn around and look at me"

I turned around after taking my guitar. Dante stood next to me his hand in mine.