Chaptet 14: What about him?

⚠️mentions of cutting and death.⚠️
⚠️panic attacks, fights, blood⚠️

~ "bye"

"Bye~

Dante's pov

"Hey mom,I'm going to Ethans"

"Ok be back by 7!"

I nodded and walked out the door. Ethans house wasn't to far away from mine and I'm glad because I'm a mess.

"Hey look who it is!" I hear Heather's voice yell from the other side of the road.

I hear footsteps coming up behind me.

"Why are you here all alone. Where y/n? Oh wait shes probably CuTtInG hErSeLf somewhere or not she just wants attention" I jear abby laughing in the background. I stop and turn around.

"Woah you look horrible" They both laugh.

"And I wonder why I look like this. You made me lose her! Yes she is probably cutting herself but guess what. I can't do anything about it. Why? Because YOU SHOW A FUCKING PHOTO OF HER AND ETHAN FROM YEAR 6! She didn't cheat but YOU caused her to get upset and guess what I DONT WANT HER IN HOSPITAL BECAUSE OF A BITCH WHO IS FUCKING JEALOUS BECAUSE SHE GOT ME INSTEAD OF YOU!" I shouted at her, a few tears had run down my face but I dint care.

"Look at me right now Dante. I don't care about her she can die."

"Thats it heather"

I punched her.

I punched her again.

And again.

And again.

"No Dante please! For me please stop it!" I heard Abby cry.

I looked up at her.

"Abby...."

I looked at my knuckles then Heather's face.

"Dante..... Why?"

"Because she made me lose her Abby. I want her back" I was now crying.

Heather had gone. Probably gone home or something.

I turned around and started walking to Ethans.

What felts like hours of walking i finally got to ethans.

My knuckles where bloody and swollen, my eyes were red and puffy.

And tears loads of them were rolling down my face.

*knock knock*

I was dieing, mentally.

The door opened

"Dante?"

I looked up at him.

"Yeah, I need help"

He moved out the way letting me in. I shut the door behind me and took off my shoes.

"My mom and brother isn't here right now so we can stay down here for a bit"
Ethan said walking ti the kitchen, I followed.

"Ethan. I need help"

He turned and looked at me again.

"God damit Dante what the hell did you do!" He went into one of the cupboards and took out a fist aid kit.

"I may or may have not punched Heather a few times" I put my hand out as Ethan cleaned my knuckle up.

"Fuck sake. What did she say?"