Chapter 3: Rumours

[Not edited]

"Yeah me too" I replied as we walked out the trailer.

About 20 minutes later we arrived at the hotel i was staying at.

"Hold up Dimples! I'm staying at this hotel, I'm staying in room 15 on the ground floor!" Y/n said excitedly.

I smiled back. Why didn't she tell me she was staying in the same hotel! We could have hung out everyday almost!!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sorry y'all I forgot to mention that y/n
Cam, Dante and Ethan don't live near the filming area so they had to get a hotel. I'm really sorry I didn't mention it :(
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Why am I saying this we literally go to the same school. God Dante how dumb can you be. "Yes!!!We can have millions of sleepovers and movie nights!" Wait Why did i say that. I mean yeah it would be fun BUT i like this girl more then a friend and I think it might be a little awkward.

Y/n Pov

Dante is being kinda weird and to be very honest I don't like it however I have just told him that I'm staying in the same hotel

Time Skip (because I cba writing all the way to the film😂)
You and Dante are watching y/f/m (favourite movie)

Dante let me pick the film I chose y/f/m. We had a limited choice from Netflix and the 5 films Dante brought.

Dante's pov

About half way through the film Y/n chose i felt a head on my shoulder. I looked over to see y/n asleep.

Shes adorable!

"Goodnight precious" I whispered while pulling the duvet over us.

I turned off the film and quickly took a photo of us. I probably shouldn't have but i had too. I sent it too ethan. I put my phone of charge and felt a hand on my waist....

She was cuddling me. I leaned over and kissed her on the head and went to sleep.

~The Next Morning~

Ethan's pov

It's currently around 7am and I'm leaving the hotel to go film. Dante said he would come and knock for me however, he didn't so I went to his room.

"Dante Albidone get up right n-" I couldn't even finish my sentence for what I just saw.

"Ethan! You didn't see anything" Dante said but of course i was never gonna forget this.

"But I did see. You and Y/n slept together!"

"Yeah we did. But your not going to tell Cameron! Right?"

"Yes yes of course why would I tell Cameron I don't actually talk to him much hes always with Blake"

Dante laughed and nodded.

I then decided to walk out without saying bye and walk to the studio.

Dantes pov

Ethan walked in and saw me and Y/n, she was still asleep, he won't tell Cameron. To be honest I've only seen him talk to him once.

I tryed to get up but Y/n wouldn't let me
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
God Y/n let Dante get up!😂
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Precious i need to get up and get a shower. And you also need to get don't forget that we are filming again today. We are going to be a bit late" I said in a voice. You know the voice people use to talk to pets 😂