chapter 9: Going home?

I ran out of photos so enjoy the random tua meme I have in my gallery 😭✋

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Y/n's pov
Dante wasn't planing on staying over at Justin's but he ran his mom and she said he can stay with us. Robert also came over to stay. Let's just say it was hilarious.

"Nooooooo Robert give that back!!!! I was trying to decorate my new mirror!" I shouted trying to get the fake ivy from Robert.

But I was only 5"2 and Robert is tall. Taller then me.

"But its fake let me get you some really ivy. Hold on" Robert turned around and walked straight into Dante who took the ivy from him.

"Thank you. I'll take that" he smiled and took the ivy "come on Y/n/n let's go decorate your mirror"

We walked into my room and shut that door, he put the ivy on my bed and I stood infront of my big mirror holding my stomach, I had changed into a oversized t-shirt.

Dante noticed what I was doing.

"Y/n" he came up behind me and wrapped his arms around my waist "whatever people have been saying are not true, ok? Your perfect just the way you are" he kissed my head.

"I know but-"

"No buts. Your perfect and I want you to ignore everything they say"

Thats when I remembered, bad memories came back from years ago. When I was at my worst.

----------------------flashback-----------------------

"Oooo look who it is!"

"Its y/n Brodeur. Your nothing compared to Cameron. I mean look at you" Heather looked me up and down "your worthless"

"Look at that stomach. She's got a chubby stomach!!" Abby laughed.

"Chubby Brodeur. New name?"

"Heather thats not original but I dought she'll know that" Abby whispered but not quietly enough.

I just stood there.

The school bell hadn't even gone and I wanted to go home.

So I did. I ran home and straight to my room.

I took of my coat chucking it onto my bed and standing in front of my mirror.

Tears started streaming down my face.

Later that night at around 7, my mom came home.

"Y/n! Cameron! What do you want for dinner?!"

Cameron went downstairs. I stayed in my room.

"Im not hungry!! I'll get a sandwich if I'm hungry later!"

5 Days Later
(Cameron's pov)

"Y/n! Mom has already shouted you to get down here and walk to school!"

"Y/n!"

"Y/n?!"

"Y/n?"

"Y/N"

------------------------------------------------------------
(Y/n's pov)

"Y/n! Calm down" Dante had his hands wrapped around me hugging me.