chapter 8: school p2

[Not edited]

•"So what happened?"•

(Aidans pov)

She wiped her eyes on her sleeve and sat down on my bed.

"I was zoned out my lesson and something else happened and now I'm excluded for 15 days, my parents are going to murder me, Dante is not going to be happy and I'm scared to go home"

"Oh, well then ill be happy to let you stay here for a while and plus what if I ask Dante if you can stay at his for the weekends? That way you'll still be able to see him"

She smiled a bit, standing up and pulling me into another hug.

"Thank you Aidan. Thank you"

TIMESKIP

A/n: I've losted the plot for this book so it might be a bit confusing

Y/n's pov
Its been a few months since I've been excluded, with help from Robert and Justin they managed to get me out of going back to school because I'm an 'famous' actor and I haven't gone home since, i mean I've been back home to get more of my stuff (thats when its just cam home or no one). I'm currently living with Justin. He's given me one of the spare rooms to live in. He feels like a brother to me.

"Y/n! Someone is here for you!" Justin said I ran out my room and downstairs towards the kitchen

"Nice outfit" Emmy said. She had come over to catch up with Justin.

"Thank you Em!" I smiled and walked towards the front door.

I was wearing a white tank top with a butterfly in the middle at the top and a pair of jeans. Oh and I can't forget the odd socks.

"Hey Y/n! Looking stunning like always" Dante said as soon as I opened the door

"Why thank you Darling, come in"

"Y/n who is it?" Justin shouted from the kitchen.

"Its Dante"

"Ok well if you need me im with Emmy"

I ran to my room, Dante following.

"I don't think I'll ever get over the fact that you picked up nearly everything from your house and brought it here in about a week" Dante laughed.

"Yeah I know right, its kinda crazy" I sat down on my bed.

Dante looked around my room then stood infront of my mirror.

"What are you doing Mr. Albidone" I said laughing.

"Taking a photo to post on Instagram of course" he smiled and looked back at the mirror.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Dante.albidone

Liked by: ethank23, y/n

Liked by: ethank23, y/n.brodeurx and 456,104 others

Dante.albidone: i love this photo but wait till Y/n notices the small footprint on her mirror. Sorry Darling

(Random user): HES AT HER HOUSE AGAIN!!

Y/n.sunflower: wait she hasn't seen it yet let me tag her..... y/n.brodeurx
Dante.albidone: NO WAIT DONT TAG HER😭😭😭
Y/n.sunflower: too late lmao
y/n.brodeurx: this is literally my favourite fanpage ngl <3

Y/n.brodeurx: DANTE ALBIDONE!!! WHAT HAVE YOU DONE TO MY MIRROR
↪(Random user): oop-
Dantealbidone.fan: dante I would be careful if I were you😭✋

Load more comments....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"DANTE!!!!"

Fuck. She found the footprint. I mean you can hardly see it.

"Im never letting you use my mirror again" she laughed and walked over to me hugging me from behind.

"Your cleaning my mirror hun" she kissed my cheek and sat back on her bed.

"Really, your making ME clean YOUR mirror" I laughed rolling my eyes.

"I love you and all but being sarcastic really isn't your best talent"

We both laughed.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

HEY Y'ALL.

filler chapter for ya<3

Bee<3

Word count: 602