Chapter 5: Instagram (part 2)

Welcome back People :)
Long chapter!!!
Don't forget to drink and eat!! <3
Whatever this font is, is Y/ns past life before she moved in with Cam and mom.
⚠️TW: Self-harm, blood,kinfes⚠️
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
[Edited]

•"What was last night?!"•

Dante's pov
He did not just ask that. How the fuck am I gonna tell him I slept with his sister. Hate the vibe right now.

"A movie night...." My voice trailing off

"And then you just happened to sleep with her?"

She fell asleep and then I fell asleep soon after. Nothing else happened" I lied my brain repeating 'why lie?' Over and over again.

"Thank god it was an accident" I gulped nodding at his words "you know im just protecting Y/n right?" I looked at him and nodded. We walked back to the group.

"Ethan" I whispered "did you tell Cameron I slept with Y/n?" I was kinda angry.

"No i didn't, I think he must have walked behind me when I opened your snap and plus you know that if I was to tell anyone it would be Eden as its Y/ns best friend" Ethan whispered back.

"Fair point but I had to lie about it and
say it was an accident, he would had murdered me if I told him the truth" I swear we weren't whispering quietly.

Y/n's pov
Ethan and Dante were talking about something and I wanna know what. But I'm talking with the girls so thats not gonna happen. Ugh.

"Soooooo Y/n any boys" Emmy asked holding the s for a few seconds.

Shit. I felt my face go red.

"Oooooooo who's the lucky one?" Eden whispered to me.
I looked up at them then back at my phone signalling to check the group chat.
------------------------------------------------------------

•Moody🙄 = Y/n
•Model🌻 = Emmy
•Midget🤪 = T.j
•Mini Model💯 = Eden

------------------------------------------------------------

The four M's

Moody🙄
We're not dating but Dante

Mini Model💯
New It!! The way you look at him kinda gives it away lol

Model🌻
Awwwww thats cute I kinda ship you..... kidding unless......

Midget🤪
DANTE!!! OMG Really? You could do better. Jk jk jk 😂

-----------------------------------------------------------

TIME SKIP (after they've finished filming for the day)

No ones pov

Y/n, Ethan, Dante and Eden were walking back to their hotel (different ones) Ethan and Dante were a bit behind the girls in their own conversations. A/n pretend Cam went a different way back to the hotel since he's in the one as Dante and you😂

"Can we please change the subject E honestly I think me and Dante are better off as friends but I don't know" Y/n said, her voice sounding like she was gonna cry.

"Oh come on Y/n/n! He definitely likes you! The way he looks like you gives it away" Eden said holding her hand. "This is my stop I'll see you tomorrow!" The girls hugged and Eden waved at the boys.

About 5 minutes later Ethan went to his hotel and now it was just Dante and Y/n.

Dante's pov
Its finally just me and Y/n. There's a flower field just behind a hill not too far from the hotel. Finally I found the right time to take her to it.