chapter 6

Her father's footsteps could be heard. They were getting closer and closer..

"Quick hide in the closet over there!" Yelna pointed while whisper shouted. Boris hid at the right moment

The door swung open, revealing her mad father. " yelna! Go clean the living room, I spilled alcohol on the sofa" he said.

"Okay.." , yelna walked out of the room and went downstairs to clean, she grabbed a towel and some soap and cleaning supplies.

She started clean it, her father just sat there looking at the girl while she cleaned.

After she was done, she went upstairs. She closer the door after her slowly..

She opened the closet.

" oh my god, we might get caught.. jump again from the window like you came and I will text you, okay?" Yelna asked.

"Oh okay, bye Малышка" boris said, yelna smiled at the nickname he gave her. "Bye boris" she said. While smiling.

*

Thirsty minutes later. Yelna got a text from boris.

Boris❣

Hey yelna I am home

Hi

So are you comming to the party?

Yeah sure, when? And is theo comming too?

It's tommorw it starts at 9 pm

Okay great, let's meet at theo's house at 8:45pm

Okay angel

=)

___________

Yelna sighed and put her phone down.

"Hmm a party.. " she thought "well.. I need to everything done by today so, I can go tommorw" she thought to herself.

Yelna decided to do homework and study, because she really cared about school she wanted to be a famous writer and be a great student.

She enjoyed studying, she studied for her self not to anyone, she wanted to succeed.

She started doing her math homework, she actually enjoyed it.

After her math homework, she had science and English homework..

"Welp let's do them.." yelna said with excitement.

*

An hour later she was done with the homework, now she needed to study some chemistry and history..

*

Yelna was done, she sat on her bed. She got ready for bed and closed her eyes to sleep..