chapter 12

Yelna and boris were sitting next to each other, it has been a week since boris and yelna kissed..

Yelna just didn't want to make it awkward for her 'best friend'

"So tell me yelna what type of drugs does your dad sell?" Boris asked. " well.. I don't know! I think vicodin , cocaine , heroin , DMT and GHB"

"Woah.." boris said amazed. "Yeah.." 'has he ever got caught?"

"Yes.. once but he ran away before the police got get him and that's when we moved into canada.." yelna said in an upset tone.

"You know.. you are a very lovely girl you don't deserve this.." boris said.

He put his hands over her's.

" thanks boris " she gave him a weak smile. Something was off about her and boris knew.

She stopped smiling happily like she used to and she started drinking with them.. and she skipped classes and stopped studying or doing her homework.

"Yelna.. is everything okay?" Boris asked. " not really..  my dad has been abusing me and I don't feel like doing any shit I even got high.. I stole vicodin from him without him knowing"

Boris sighed. " life is pretty fucked up" boris said. " yeah.. I know"

Yelna laid her head on his chest, he wrapped his hands around her , " I will always protect you yelna, no matter what happens" boris whispered.

Yelna Chuckled lightly she closed her eyes,

*

Theo was bored out of his mind he decided he would call his two best friends and see what they are up to. " hey mother fucker 1" theo said throw the phone.

" hey potter!" Boris cracked a smile throw the phone, "so I was wondering if you guys could come over" "sure potter" "great meet me at 4 pm in my house" theo closed the phone.

Boris and yelna got up from the couch.

" we are meeting potter at his house in 20 minutes" boris said. "Okay great!" Yelna got up and went to put on her shoes so did boris.

" we will be alittle bit early but ehh potter wouldn't mind" "yeah.." yelna said.

After a 10 minute walk they arrived at the decker's house, boris knocked on the door.

Theo came rushing and opened the door, " hey besties" theo greeted them in

"I am bored as fuck" boris complained. " do you guys want something to eat?" Xandra came in the room with a glass of wine in her hands.

" no thanks!" Yelna said with a small smile. " what about you boys?" She asked them.

"Not hungry" said theo, "sure I want to eat your delicious food.." said boris in a flirty tone.

Xandra went into the kitchen to make him a sandwich.

Theo glared at him. "What?" Boris said. " yikes..." he muttered.

Theo's dad called theo. "Psst theo, I need you here for a sec" he said.

"Sure what's up?" Theo asked.

"So I was thinking about opening a restaurant.. but I need money for-" theo cutt him off " well you can take some of the money you saved for me"

" no... i need you to call your mother's lawyer and tell him to transfer 65,000 to his account"

"B-but that's alot.. I-" his dad cutt him off " this opportunity.. it could-"

Theo was tearing up. " stop!" He yelled  "stop with the crying!"

"Now call him now!" He slapped him twice..

Yelna and boris were shocked they felt bad for their best friend.

"I think.. we should wait outside boris.." yelna whispered. " yeah.. " theo both got up and went outside of the house but not at the door they were waiting abit far from the house.

"Hello this is theodore decker" theo said throw the phone. "Oh hello theo I have been trying to reach out for you for the past month, glad that you called" the lawyer said.

" can you please transfer 65,000 dollars to this account I need them for a private school.."

"Well.. the money is going to be sent to the school you are going to.. your mother did this so no one could scam you.. and there is something else.."

"I am afraid to tell you this but.. some unknown account tried logging in..  do you know about that?" The lawyer asked.

"N-no sir" theo said. " thanks anyways" he closed the call.

He looked at his father who's face was feld with anger.

He screamed and pushed the things on the shelf and shouted " god damnit!" He shouted.

Theo ran outside of the house.

He saw his friends waiting.. "what's wrong theo!" Yelna asked with worry.

She saw his face marked with red, from the slap.

" he got mad becuase he couldn't get the money!" Theo said.

" now let's go!" He ran and yelna and boris followed him.

They went to an abandoned park..

They all sat on the swings.

"Belive me potter , yelna this is going to be the greatest night in your life.." boris said.

Giving them a drug.

Theo put it in his mouth so did boris,

Then yelna hasitatley put it.

They started swinging the swings carefully.

The  wind hit their faces, the sun was about to go down since it was about 5:30 PM, everything was silent it was just them.. it was pretty relaxing they all needed this moment..

________________________________