chapter 13

It was about 7 pm yelna , boris and theo were high.

They were walking around the streets, "It's like we are in a movie!" Theo said.

"Maybe..if we pay more we could see colours" boris said. "Guys is it just me or is the sky comming closer to me.." yelna said. "Yes" theo muttered.

They walked to theo's house.

When they got in they saw Xandra crying and three other women sitting on the coach.

"Act normal!" Theo muttered, boris and yelna giggled "normal!" Theo gave them a serious look.

When Xandra saw them, she ran to them. " oh my god theo!" She said. " you're still in your working uniform.." he said.

"You're father.. he had a car crush!" "Okay when is he comming?" Theo asked. " theo.. he's not.. he's dead!" She started crying and two women came and confronted her.

Theo , boris and yelna sat at the staircase, "potter look there is a glass of vodka I think" boris said. "Well go get it then"

"Fine.." boirs muttered, he got up and reached out to the glass, the woman stopped him " you're to young to drink" "apologies" boris muttered.

Theo chuckled so did boris, then they all started laughing.

Xandra got up and walked to theo. " what is wrong with you! Your father died and you can't cry" she shouted.

Theo just giggled. "Oh you think it's funny? Well you are still his son.." she said with an evil smile.

Theo realised what she meant..

*

Xandra and the other women left. It was just yelna , theo and boris. "Boris and yelna I have to go!" Theo yelled.

" she will put me in a home! I am a minor!" "Look I got no family no friends" theo yelled.

"No potter.. I feel bad for her!" Boris said. " ugh boris are you comming or not!? And yelna what about you.." theo asked them.

Boris needed a day or two... because his father is going to be in the house, and yelna couldn't go becuase her father is there too..

"No.. Potter" boris muttered. "Are you fucking crazy!" Theo yelled. " what about you yelna!" Theo asked with hope.

" theo.. just give me a day or two I promise you me and boris will come!" Yelna said. " ugh" theo pushed from them and went outside the house with a suitcase and his dog.

He stopped a taxi. "Goodbye theo.. take care and be careful.. just send us the adress on your phone and we will come I promise.." yelna kisses his cheek and hugged him tight.

Boris hugged theo too. " take care of yourself and the dog!"  Boris ran.

Theo got in the taxi.

Yelna ran after boris. " boris! We can't leave theo alone! I will steal some money from my father for bus tickets for both of us please boris please..." yelna was so close to crying.