chapter 16

It was about 10 AM yelna had woken up.

She saw boris peacefully sleeping , she got up slowly. And walked to the bathroom she had the pregnancy test in her hands.

She washed her face and brushed her teeth and brushed her hair. Then she sat on the toilet.

And peed on the test , she waited for about 15 minutes. It came out as

Positive

She was pregnant what is she going to do? "Oh no oh no oh no oh no I am only 15! And I got pregnant I can't have the baby.. I can't even take care of myself!" She whisper shouted to herself.

"Oh my God what will boris do! What should I do.. I fucked up my life.. for a russian boy"

Yelna put the test in her pockets and slowly got out of the room not making and noise to wake boris up.

She walked out and saw theo eating breakfast. He ran and hugged her tight "yelna I missed you!" He said. "Me too theo" she patted his back.

They both sat on the table. Hobbie prepared breakfast for yelna. "So, what are we gonna do theo.. are we going to go to school? What will we do!" Yelna asked.

" don't worry.. hobbie got this he will take care of us he is a nice guy" theo said.

" theo.. can I talk to you alone outside?" "Uh sure, let's go"

They walked outside of the house, yelna sighed before speaking " theo.. I am pregnant from boris and I don't know what to do!" She said nearly crying.

"Does boris know?" "No, I just found out today, I am only 15 I can't have a baby.. me and boris had sex without protection" yelna said breaking down.

"Hey hey it's okay.. I am sure boris won't do anything" theo calmed her down.

Yelna showed him the pregnancy test. "Should I tell him today?" "Yes, yelna tell him but not when he wakes up" theo suggested.

"Okay.." they walked inside the house again, boris was awake he was eating waffles with wine wow.. great combination...

"Oh hey yelna.. Potter!" Boris said. Theo went and hugged boris, "how are you potter!?" "I am great!"

They all sat down watching a movie, theo was cuddling with the dog.

While yelna was cuddled in boris's chest and her knees up to her chest. And boris's hands around her ass

Boris kissed yelna aggressively, "come on top" boris said. "Boris!" Yelna said.

"What? You don't like it?" He said in his Russian accent. "Um I am right here" theo said. "See!" Yelna said.

"Oh, well another time baby" he smirked.

After an hour and a half yelna decided to tell boris.

"Hey boris can I talk to you for a sec alone" yelna said. "Sure" they both got up and went outside the house.

"Look.. boris I know you aren't ready for his neither am I but I don't know what to do I need your help because it's yours too.."  "what's wrong yelna you're starting to worry me.."