chapter 11

It was 10 AM yelna woke up and saw hands wrapped around her, she then remembered last night.

She slowly took off his hands and got out of the bed.

She went to the bathroom to wash her face and put on some deodorant from theo's bathroom.

Then she went started brushing her hair when she heard boris groan.

" honey.." he groaned, he placed his hands and found nothing next to him.

He got closer and wrapped his hands around theo's waist thinking it was yelna.

Then he started kissing the back of his neck. His eyes were still closed.

" what the fuck" theo woke up.

Yelna was luaghing her ass off. " potter!" Boris woke up. " what the fuck were you doing? Are you trying to fuck me?" Theo shouted in confusion.

"Noo I-" boris began but got cutt off my theo. " WAIT you're gay?" Theo asked.

" what the- ofcourse not potter!" Boris said in embarrassed.

"Mhm" theo smirked.

" I thought you were yelna, but you clearly weren't" boris rolled his eyes and got out of the bed.

Yelna went back to brushing her hair.

" I will make breakfast" yelna said. " okay" boris said from the bathroom.

"What the fuck boris close the bathroom door!" Yelna shouted. "It's not it's the first time we saw his dick.." theo mumbled.

" what was that potter , I can still hear you!" Boris said.

"Just close the god damn door!" Yelna closed the door and let out an annoyed sigh.

Yelna went into the kitchen and opened the fridge. There was littery nothing there to eat, just beer.

She saw an apple and a banana laying in the corner.

She grabbed them and grabbed yogurt.

She cutt the apple and the banana into thin slices and put them over the yogurt.

She placed the plates on the dining table.

"Fuckers come eat!" She shouted.

They both sat on the table and began eating. " what is this? Are we on a diet" boris asked.

" nah I don't think you need a diet.." theo said. Yelna giggled. " yeah" she said.

" boris!!" Yelna shouted at him. " what?" " wear a shirt! I am fucking eating I don't want to see your bare chest and hickeys all over them ew" yelna said.

" well you too!" Boris rolled his eyes. "Me what?" " you aren't wearing a shirt just this bra thing go get a shirt EwWwWw" he said sarcastically in a high pitched voice.

" what! Fine then" she said. "No no no no I was joking!!" Boris stopped yelna from getting up.

" what!! Now" she asked annoyed. " I kinda like the view" he said while smirking. " fuck off pavlikovsky" she flipped him off.