chapter 15

Boris and yelna were in moapa valley , yelna was on her phone while boirs was sleeping like a baby.

Yelna was texting her dad

Dad

Hey dad I know we just fought last night but I am right now in the bus I left las Vegas and I am going to leave with boris he is my best friend he cares about me and i will live with him and go to school and have a happy life i know that you wouldn't care or anything but I am just telling you so you won't worry or anything and thanks for anything good you have done for me which I don't think you ever did but still thank you for raising me and all of that I hope you have a happy life dad goodbye ♥️

__________

He just left her on seen.

Yelna didn't care much but from the inside she was broken she cuddled up to boris and closed her eyes.

She started thinking, "this is fucked up I left my house and lost my virginity and had sex and all of that shit and fucked up my life for two guys.."

"But those two guys mean the world to me... there is no going back but what If i am actually pregnant.."

"What would boris do.." she cut of her thoughts and went to sleep.

*

After 3 hours and a half the bus stopped and they were newyork. Finally after many buses and it took them almoust 2 days to get in here.

It was about 2 AM it was raining heavily in newyork.

Yelna got the location and started walking around the city trying to find exactly where is the shop.

When they finally found it they rang the door bell.

A middle aged guy around his 40's opened the door. " come in" they both walked in soaking wet.

"You must be boris and yelna" he greated them with a smile. "Yes sir" yelna said. "Theo is sleeping right now go get changed while I make you guys something to eat" hobbie said

They both nodded. "Your room is in the hallway on the right" he said.

They both walked there. They opened the door. It was a middle sized room with a king sized bed. And a closet , it was connected to a bathroom.

Yelna grabbed her suit case and grabbed some new clothing. She got an over-sized t-shirt and some over sized shorts.

She went into the bathroom to change. While boris changed in the bedroom.

She put on some deodorant and brushed her hair, she used the bathroom.

She got out and saw boris in a black t shirt and grey sweatpants.

Hoobie came in the room he handed them a water bottle and four sandwiches for them to eat. "Thanks!" Yelna said.

Hobbie nodded with a smile she closed the door slowly. They started eating quietly.

Yelna cutt of the silence "so, boris what am I to you?" She asked. "Ehh everything" "hmm are we daiting or are we friends I mean we had sex so that means we are daiting?"

"Whatever you want, I want you to be my girlfriend" he said with a smirk. Oh gosh that wild smirk..

"Will you be my girlfriend?" He asked. "Yeah ofcourse!" She said with excitement.

They both finished their food and drank some water before getting under the covers.

"Night" said yelna "goodnight"

Boris wrapped his hands around yelna's waist his hands were under her shirt rubbing her back.

He was kissing her neck softly. "Love you darling" he whispered into her ears. "Me too baby"

"Now that I am his girlfriend he is going to kiss me..  and do all of that stuff..I am kinda nervous but that's what makes him happy" she thought.

"And I kinda like it" she thought.

Boris and yelna were cuddling and soon drifted to sleep.

_________________