chapter 8

Yelna arrived home, she opened the door and saw her dad watching TV.

"Hi" she spoke, he looked at her " you're back" he says with a small smile.

" yes" "so,I was wondering can I sleepover at my friend's house, she is a girl dad don't worry I will be back by tommorw" yelna said.

"Fine.. but come before 6 pm to make dinner for me" he said. "Okay great.." yelna said.

She then went to her room and changed into pyjamas , after that she sat on the bed.

"I will take 3 hour nap" she shouted.

*

After she woke up from the nap, she went downstairs to make dinner she decided to make some soup with chicken.

She started cooking the food, yelna was a great cooker,  it was 6:10 PM she will finish cooking at 7 PM then eat until 7:30 then shower and get ready for the party.

*

After she ate dinner she went straight to her bedroom, yelna didn't have any short dresses or anything her father never allowed her to wear them.

So she found a long black dress that was off-shoulder , and it was kind of transparent.

It showed her stomach and breasts so she needed to wear something underneath the dress,

Well... yelna wanted to look extra today, so she just wore a black bra without the strings of it, and decided to wear black trainers to finsih the look.

She went into the bathroom, and started washing her hair with shampoo.

Then she added conditioner to it , then she grabbed a loaf and soap and started cleaning her body  with 'the roses' body wash.

Then she decided to shave ALL of her body hair.

After that she dryed her body, and put some Durant to smell nice.

She started blow drying her long hair.

It was 8:25 PM , yelna then wore her clothes and brushed her long beautiful straight her.

It was shinning and amazing , she added a black hair accessory to it. Then she put some red lipstick on her lips.

Now she looked gorgeous her pale skin matched the black dress.

Then she wore her shoes and grabbed a small black bag she put in her phone and some tissues and 25 dollars.

She sprayed some perfume , she wore the black coat because her father wouldn't let her go out like that.

*

She went to theo's house, it was 8:44pm they were waiting for boirs to come.

After a couple of minutes boris came.

He looked hot, his black curls were amazing.

He wrote grey jeans and a black t shirt with his black jacket , he looked hot to be honest.

Theo was wearing a shirt with pants, he looked like he was going to school but he wad still cute tho.

"Alright guys let's go" theo said. Boris smirked at yelna "looking good today" " thank you, you too!" Yelna with a slight smile.

They started walking together "so, guys do you know the adress?" Theo asked.

"Ofcourse I do, it's two streets away probably a fifteen minute walk" boris said. Theo nodded.

" so who is getting high with me?" Boris said with a smirk. "Me" theo said.

"What about you Малышка ?" " I don't know! I never did drugs or smoked or got drunk ever before.." yelna said.

"Well great, want to try it out today?" Boris asked. " hmm I don't know.. I will see.." yelna said.

" how did you father let you go ?" Boris asked. " I told him I was staying at a friend's house." "A girl" yelna finsihed her sentence before boris could say anything.

" okay" boris said and continued walking.

" guys are we close yet" theo said in an another tone.

" yes potter we are close it's  three houses away wait a minute and we will be there!" Boris said.

"Okay" theo said in an exhausted tone. His legs began to hurt.

" boris the baddie." Yelna said randomly.

Boris looked at her confused " what?" Boris said.

" rember when boris sat like erica!!" Theo said before bursted out luaghing like a maniac.

" oh my god it was hilarious!" Yelna said she was laughing her ass off.

Boris glared at them.

" not funny" he said before rolling his eyes.

"Oh my god yelna did you see that!" Theo said referring to the 'eye roll' boris made.

" oh my god yes!! Super baddie!" Yelna said while laughing.

" guys shut up!" Boris said.

" we are here!" Boris knocked on the door. No one responded, he knocked again.

A blonde guy with blue eyes opened the door for them. " the name's Adrien, come in guys" he said.

" have fun, there is alcohol over there.." he pointed. " there is cocaine... weed, beer , vodka ,  whisky and some pills over there..  and the bathroom Is upstairs " he said.

"But don't come to me when you see a couple making out in the bathroom!" He said with a slight luagh.

" okay thanks!" Yelna said.

"Have fun!" He said, before disappearing in the house. There were alot of people there , and the music was pretty loud. Everyone was jumping while dancing.

________________________