~Suspision~

~Y/n Point Of View~

It's been 2 weeks since the preliminary round. All i've been focusing on is training and plans to defeat Orochimaru. Finding that mans weakness is harder than it seems.

I haven't interacted with anyone for these past 2 weeks, not even Gaara. The only time I did was that one time I saw Sasuke and his team at Ichiraku's. I had to finish up eating quickly and leave.

At the moment i'm spying on Sasukes. I heard his sensei talk to him about learning a new jutsu called chidori, which surprisingly caught my interest.

I watched closely as he made the hand signs for it. He wasn't able to master it meaning I won't know what it does. I want to learn it but if it ends up being a weak jutsu then i'll be a waste of my time.

"Do you need me to show you again?" The gray haired sensei asked.

"Hn." I hear Sasuke respond.

"Alright watch closely." When he said that, Sasuke wasn't the only one watching closely.

When he finished making the signs he yells "Chidori" and blue lightning start forming out of his hand. He starts running over to a rock and hitting it with his chidori, making the rock break into pieces.

"Nice.." I mumble.

"Do both of you got that?" He says making my eyes widen.

"Both? Who else are you talking to?" Sasuke ask.

"The one who's been watching us this whole time. You can come out." I slowly walk out from behind the rock trying not to show how surprised I was.

"Y/n?!" Sasuke yells.

"Yeah?"

"What are you doing here?!" He says still in shock.

"Watching of course."

"Hn." He says as he turns around folding his arms across his chest.

"Well did you get it, Y/n?" His sensei asks.

"Yeah seems easy." I say.

"Well then show me."

I start to make the same hand signs he used and then focus my chakra on to my hand. Lightning starts forming onto my hand. I start walking over to a rock and hitting it with the chidori causing the rock to break into pieces.

I look over to Sasuke and his sensei to see them both shocked.

"What." I coldly say.

"Was that your first time trying it?" The grey haired jonin asks.

"Yeah. It wasn't difficult since I have similar jutsus." I say with my normal tone.

"Hn." I hear Sasuke say.

"Is the Uchiha jealous?" I tease.

"No."

"Yeah okay, well anyways since I already learned the jutsu i'll be leaving." I say as I walk away from the direction I came.

~Sasuke Point Of View~

When Y/n managed to do that in the first try it motivated me to try harder. I'll admit, i was kinda jealous of how she was only able to do it by looking at it once.

Now i'll have to try twice as hard to beat her. If I can beat her then i'll be able to come close to beating Itachi.

~Y/n Point Of View~

Once I got back to my training area, I sat down and stared at the river.

I could tell that sasuke was feeling jealous and annoyed on how I learned chidori so quick. It wasn't really anything special, just that I have similar jutsus that I use all the time. Gotta admit it's a pretty strong jutsu, i'll probably change it up a bit and make my own version.

~Kakashis Point Of View~

After Sasuke training, I went to the hokage office to report something. Somethings is strange about Y/n and I need to find out incase she's a threat.

I make it into the hokages office and knock on the door lightly.

"Come in." I hear him say giving me permission to open the door to walk in.

"Oh kakashi! What can I help you with?"

"I need to report someone suspicious that is in the village." I say causing the hokage to give me his full attention.

"Oh? Who might that be?"

"Y/n. I don't know her last name but i've noticed that she isn't wearing a headband and has a huge amount of chakra. She's a jonin level ninja or higher and signed up last minute for the chunin exams."

"Hmm you're right.. On her application she didn't put what village she came from but she's on the same team as Gaara...? Where have I hear that name before...?" He say trying to think. Then suddenly it hit both of us.

"Weren't all the Nakajima clan killed off.. How could she still be alive? We need to keep an eye on her!" The hokage says.

"I can do it." I volunteer.

"Okay hut must keep it a secret and try not to get caught, her kekkei genkai is quite dangerous but it's unlikely for her to use it since it harms her as well unless she's in full control."

"I'll be careful, thank you." I assure.

"Then you're dismissed." With that I leave and head to find Y/n. She shouldn't be hard to track down from her unique chakra, what will be hard to spying on her since she has great sensory skills.

To Be Continued...