13 ▪︎ Quiescent

Yoongi is capable of writing the book on the things we do for love.

Hopeful for young adulthood, the teenage Yoongi has always dreamed of falling truly, madly, deeply in love with some lucky young woman wherever she may be in the world. As he admires the adoration of his parents for each other and the extents that know no bounds when it comes to each other's needs and wants, he silently wishes for a love exactly like that.

When one is younger, witnessing displays of affection especially by one's own parents can be quite awkward, but not for Yoongi. Hearing tales from schoolmates of constant bickering and petty quarrels they deal with on a daily basis seems so foreign when his own home is filled to the brim with love and caring words at every turn.

Yoongi can't wait to become an adult so that he may have the same type of love.

The quiet kid in high school is usually always branded strange, so Yoongi with his soft voice and small build doesn't exactly scream ladies man. The first girl he asks on a date at age sixteen boldly laughs in his face addressing him from that day forward as 'weirdo'.

Yoongi tries again a few months following with a different girl. He receives a similar outcome and a new nickname.

Pale Man.

Trying to not allow rejection to dampen his spirits, he tries again at age seventeen. This girl he's conversed with on multiple occasions enjoying the fact that they share similar interests. Much to his surprise and delight she agrees and the next weekend they plan their first date.

First dates lead to seconds and thirds and in a few weeks time, Yoongi has his first girlfriend. Young love blossoms between the two and on the night of their senior prom, Yoongi decides this girl is the one.

Prom night is usually magical for couples. Butterflies occupy Yoongi's stomach as he adjusts his tie for the third time and situates the box containing her corsage in his shaky, sweaty hands.

Raising his fist to knock on her front door, Yoongi's brows furrow when it cracks open..

.. and his eyes widen at the beauty that is his first ever girlfriend..

.. his one..

.. leaned over her living room sofa with her silk dress bunched up around her waist..

.. and the next door neighbor plowing into her from behind.

Just when Yoongi believed the sight to be at its worst, the neighbor's older brother approaches her face with his hardened length in his fist, pumping furiously prior to shoving himself right into her open and ready mouth.

The memory stays with Yoongi through all of the girl's apologies and pleas, right up to the day she begs for his help. She seems so helpless now, growing another man's seed in her womb and still seeking Yoongi for comfort.

Yoongi, still the fool for love and convinced this girl is still his one, uses every dime to fix her. He wants her to be happy again so that they may start over and have the love he so desperately needs.

Her womb now vacant, the girl showers all of her affection onto Yoongi much to his pleasure. He gives himself to her for the first time once she has properly healed from the procedure and she accepts him openly just as she had with the men before.

Yoongi decides to propose at the close of their first year at university. He finds his one with a new man between her slender legs in the laundry room of her dorm. Her moans are loud and authentic, nothing like the sounds she made with Yoongi.

She cries and begs for forgiveness once again this time Yoongi's mind struggles with his heart.

And still he takes her back.