06 ▪︎ Agathokakological

Tisha stole Jungkook's unbiased heart the first time he laid his large doe eyes on her.

Jungkook, a seventeen year old only recently beginning to understand having emotions and dealing with matters of the heart (what few there were), ran into the lovely brown skinned female on his way to his first class of the day.

Literally.

Tisha's books and backpack went in separate directions as the girl stumbled only to be caught in Jungkook's muscular arms. Apologizing profusely, he didn't release his hold on her curvaceous frame until she asked.

She asked twice.

How he wished he could have declined.

Fate had it in for the two, leading them towards the same class and seating them beside each other. Jungkook was never so proud to be a Jeon as the day he met Tishana Jenis.

Fate continued pulling strings for them; the boy and girl's paths crossing multiple times on a daily basis even melding into instances of brief conversation. Jungkook didn't mind in the least.

He could feel the rush of adrenaline course through his veins each time her big brown eyes met his even for a second. This urge was unfamiliar territory as he knew physical attraction all too well, but this..

.. this..

.. this quivering of his stomach and fluttering in his chest was something brand new.

Jungkook ignored his feelings for Tisha, labeling them as carnal desires to neatly box away somewhere in his subconscious should the chance ever arise to be taken. They sat there for months never far from the front of his mind slowly rooting themselves deeper into his psyche.

Then the day that sealed their fate happened. Jungkook doesn't want to think about what could have happened to Tisha had he not forgotten his homework assignment in his locker.

The locker directly adjacent to Tisha's.

He heard her whimper in a panic before he saw her cowered near their classroom door at the mercy of two older boys who spit foul names in her direction. Jungkook didn't have to think, lunging at the taller one as he extended his filthy hand to the hem of Tisha's skirt.

The shorter boy chose to run instead of witnessing his taller friend be pummeled by Jungkook's hellfire. The wailing stopped when Tisha laid her hands on Jungkook's back saying weakly, "Enough."

He stopped only because she told him to. No other reason was necessary.

And looking into her eyes he let the words fall from his lips for the first of many times..

"I love you, Tisha"

.. just as they do now while tenderly kissing their way down from euphoria. His lips graze the smooth skin of Tisha's neck and he holds her hands tighter before seeking her lips once again then repeating his truth.

"I love you so much."

Tisha laughs. "You've been saying that for a decade, Kook."

"Ever think it's because I'm telling the truth?" He gingerly kisses her lips.

"I have a boyfriend. You know this."

"And you're still here with me just as you have been since the first night we made lo-"

"Whoa!" She places one finger over his lips to stop his sentence. "We had sex, not that other thing you were about to say. We're not in love."

"Maybe you aren't." He slips himself from her body, scooting to the edge of the bed to remove his used condom. He feels Tisha shift behind him.