07 ▪︎ Rantipole

Yoongi quite literally saved Anais' life three years ago.

Anais giggles at the blurred lines illuminated under the beam of her headlights as she swerves to avoid a pothole.. at least she thinks that what it is.

Parking diagonally in what could have been a parking space, she stumbles from the driver side all giggles and staggers her way to the club entrance. The large bouncer guarding the door refuses her entry because she isn't allowed to bring in her own alcohol.

Anais had forgotten about the can she holds. She downs the remainder, crushes the can, and tosses it to the side with a cheeky grin. The bouncer tilts his head but allows her inside.

The beat of the music changes the rhythm of Anais' heart the closer she ventures onto the dance floor. Bright flashing lights of every color twirl around walls and dance amongst the clubgoers just as Anais finds herself doing the same.

The wave of her body in the crimson minidress she wears is a beacon to every lecherous beast lingering around the club searching for the night's easy lay. It doesn't take long for wandering hands to find their way to Anais' waist and hips.

"Hey pretty lady. Feel like getting out of here with me?" the wolf growls into her ear.

Anais scoffs with an eye roll. "I just got here. You can go though."

He doesn't take the hint. Tugging Anais' hips backwards into his crotch, he tries again. "I can show you a much better time back at my place."

Anais feels his bulge pressing back against her rear as his claws dig into her curves. The wolf refuses to take no for an answer.

"I am having a great time right now. Well, I was until you decided to show up." She pops off.

"You come to this bar dressed like that swinging your ass all over the place and expect me to not think you're down to fuck? If you're scared to go back to a grown man's house little girl, I'm willing to fuck you in the alley outside."

Anais tries to shove him away, but the wolf is too strong. She begins to worry what may happen should her sharp tongue lash back at him again. Quick thinking from the documentary she watched earlier avoids an unwanted confrontation.

"Buy me a drink? Something hard? I like it hard."

The wolf's claws dig further into Anais' flesh. "Okay."

And then he says the unexpected. "But you're coming with me."

Caught off guard, Anais nearly trips as she is tugged from the dance floor in the direction of the crowded bar. Her eyes grow wide silently pleading with anyone who passes for help.

The wolf nearly crushes Anais' small body as he stations himself to her backside once they arrive at the bar. The aged wooden top digs into Anais' upper stomach just below her breasts shortening the breaths she takes and aiding the alcohol in her lightheadedness.

"I'm gonna order you the second hardest thing they have in this bar. You'll get the first as soon as you finish your drink." He snarls.

The wolf waves the bartender over discreetly humping at the curve of Anais' rear end.

"I'm going to destroy that sweet little slit between your legs tonight little girl. You won't be able to walk tomorrow."

Anais pinches her shadowed lids together with the memory of every painful morning after she endured with JK. JK had no mercy with her innocence and this man is ready to follow in his devious footsteps.

The wolf orders her drink. Anais tries to use her eyes to beg the bartender for help, but in her current inebriated state the expressions come across as flirtatious- the exact opposite of what she is going for.

The bartender winks in return.

Anais searches the bar for someone, anyone to meet her terrified stare. Bile rises into her throat when the wolf lays his filthy lips to her neck and shoulder. One of his hands peruses her stomach inching its way down to the apex of her thighs.

The claw that remains at her hip squeezes, holding her still so he may harshly grind into her. Anais is horrified this beast is literally dry fucking her in front of everyone..

.. and not a single person gives a damn.

"Here you go, pretty lady." The bartender places a red drink in front of her with a salacious flick of his tongue. "Make sure you swallow every.. last.. drop.. just like a good little girl does."

"Drink up, little girl." The wolf drags the glass closer. His hot breath tickles the shell of her ear as he speaks. "My dick is ready to dig you out so drink fast."

Though the bartender has moved away to service other patrons, his eyes continue to check in on Anais. The wolf angles the sipper to her lips, a smirk in his voice as he sing-songs "Open wide for me."

The shattering of glass startles Anais less than the dark haired man currently yelling confusing things into her face.

"What the fuck do you think you're doing? You said you were out with the girls tonight and unless he's wearing a strap, that looks like a dick pressed against your ass!"

Anais flutters her eyes in confusion at the stranger.

"Oh, now you go all silent! I bet you have been a regular Talkie Tina for this asshole though!" The stranger grabs another glass abandoned near Anais' hand preparing to send it to the wall as well; the same fate as her first drink.

"Whoa, buddy! Chill out!" The wolf holds his hands up in surrender. "The bitch didn't tell me she had a boyfriend."

Stepping away from Anais, the wolf sucks his teeth. "You should keep a tighter leash on your woman."

"Fuck you man!" The stranger grips Anais' arm, tugging her towards the exit. "Just wait until we get home."

Once outdoors, a flurry of terrified emotions crash into Anais and she drops to her knees vomiting on her car tire.

"What in hell was that all about and who in the hell are you?" She struggles out wiping her mouth with the back of her hand.

"The drink that asshole ordered was a code for the bartender. Had you drank it and survived the massive dose you were given, after ten minutes you would remember nothing that happened tonight including the things those men would have done to you..

".. and my name is Yoongi."

---------------------

Thank you for reading! Votes, comments, and shares are appreciated! ❤💜