01| beginning

-ˋˏ 𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 1: ˎˊ-

-ˋˏ 𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 1: ˎˊ-

❝ Complicated. ❞

-

-

Wakatoshi Ushijima has been the love of your life ever since middle school. And now there you were, this famous volleyball player's wife. You thought he hated you but still took your shot. His one true love. He wasn't much to show affection to other people, but he loved you and showed affection to you only. Though it didn't start that way, it definitely took some getting used to when you told him.

—————

Present:

You were getting Ushijima some water before his game. You guys were both in your mid 20's. He was a famous volleyball player while you were a well-known business owner. You handed him his water bottle, while you heard some girls above on the stands talking about you.

"Who does she think she is?" One of them pointing directly at you, giving you dirty looks.

"She's probably a dumbass homewrecker," another one started laughing.

Ushijima's fists clenched up catching your attention. You immediately clasped his hands with yours, smiling. Causing him to somewhat relax. You've been in his life for so long, he hated when people talked shit about you. Especially if they knew nothing about you.

"You'll do amazing, don't worry about the girls behind us." You caressed his cheek softly.

Of course, they won, he thought of you as his good luck charm. So, as always, he picked you up, spinning you around, burying his head in your neck. All the girls were jealous while you felt embarrassed. As you two were walking out of the gym hand-in-hand, the same girls that called you a homewrecker asked for Ushijimas autograph and a picture with him.

"Anyone who calls my wife a homewrecker is no fan of mine." he smiled, putting his arm around your waist, pushing past his fans.

They stood there in shock with the pen and paper in their hands about to drop. Some paparazzi came up to you and asked how it felt to be a successful business owner. They looked directly at you knowing they fucked up.

"It feels good to finally accomplish what you've always dreamt for." your voice softening and walking out the gym with Ushijima, leaving those girls in shock.

One of them pulled onto your wrist, almost making you fall back out of Ushijima's grip.

'How'd you do it?" She asked.

"Do what?" You answered.

"How'd you become his wife?" She asked in an aggressive tone.

"Ha... I don't know. It was difficult cause he didn't like me one bit when we first met. It's probably because I wasn't a bitch." You walked away with Ushijima feeling as you could anything.