Second song

Chanhee's attention was back on the notebook as he turned the page to find the next song.

"You

Your voice calling my name
as sweet as melting honey
this addictive pain
got your name on it.
But your alluring soul
is cruel,
keeps me craving for more
like a fool.
You're breaking my heart
my head's a mess
but you light up the dark.
You make Heaven a place on earth."

This time, Sunwoo watched him as he read and didn't miss how his eyebrows slowly furrowed, his eyes widened and his lips parted, showing a expression full of sorrow. He had never seen that look on Chanhee.

He hurried to his side but when he got there, the other had a neutral expression already. Sunwoo wondered if he imagined the pain on his friend's face, but he decided to believe his eyes; he couldn't have imagined such an excruciating sight.

He eas about to ask what was wrong when the Chanhee stood up saying "I should go."

"Huh?" He was still processing the older's words before he surprised himself grabbing Chanhee's wrist. The other just stared at him, trying to hide how sad he felt.

"Please, don't go" his voice barely audible, distress evident in it. He couldn't let him go like that, not when he seemed so upset, like he was in pain.

Chanhee frowned but didn't move. After a moment, he looked away from the younger "why?" He whispered, as if any loud noise would mean the end of them.

"I.." Sunwoo took a deep breath "I don't know what's wrong but" his voice trembled " I don't want you to leave like this."

Chanhee still didn't look at him, not wanting to see him in that moment. He didn't say anything so the other continued "I don't know what I did, but I'm sorry" Sunwoo's voice getting more unstable as he spoke.

This time, he did reply, looking at him "it's nothing" a sigh escaped his lips "please just..." a stray tear left one of his eyes "let me know if you're not okay, we don't have to talk about it if you don't want to, but tell me if you're not fine" Chanhee started sobbing as soon a he finished talking and Sunwoo pulled him into a hug, running one of his hands through the other's hair. The older didn't react at first, but once he did, he slowly, softly put his own arms around his friend and nuzzled his neck.

After a while, when the crying stopped, the younger gently asked "are you okay?"

Chanhee placed his hands on Sunwoo's chest and pushed him so he could leave quickly embarassed to face the other right now, but before he could even turn around, Sunwoo grabbed both of his wrists tbis time and pulled him towards himself once again.

"Let me go" Chanhee whined Sunwoo just stared at him in awe and his heart ached. The tip of the older's nose and his cheeks were tinted red and his eyes looked irritated because of crying and even tbough he hated saying Chanhee sad and his heart broke a little more at the sight of his friend in such a vulnerable state; he couldn't stop himself from wondering how could he look so Heavenly beautiful even like that.

He thought about kissing him for a second and his own face was burning now. They were so close, barely any space between them, tbey could feel the other's warmth through their clothes.

"I'll just read the other song's lyrics at home, don't worry" Chanhee murmured, walking backwards to put some distance between them but he tripped over this own feet. Sunwoo who was about to just let him go and drop his wrists, stopped his fall pulling him to his chest again but this time, he made sure to put some distance between them as soon as Chanhee was standing upright again.