Fifth song

One of Sunwoo's classmates, Jia, had stopped him outside the classroom grabbing his wrist.

"Meet me in the cafe in lightning street tomorrow at 6, it's a date" she said smiling brightly.  

"What?" Sunwoo  blushed slightly, a little flustered  and thought he misheard, they got along well but they weren't even friends, she couldn't be saying that.

"I'm asking you on a date" she explained, looking a little puzzled because he didn't seem to understand. 

His cheeks turned a darker shade of red "I can't" she looked at him questioningly now, so he added "I like someone else" but she just frowned saying "just give me chance."

"I don't know..." Sunwoo didn't know how to reject her without hurting her feelings, he didn't just want to say no.

"I'll be waiting for you there, don't be late!" she said as she walked away to meet her friends. He sighed, looking at the ceiling in frustration. before entering the now empty classroom he had just exited, needing some alone time to think.

Sitting nextto a window, he just stared at the sky, thinking about his best friend and the love songs, wondering once again how much time does he have before everything ends?

Chanhee had gone home early, texting Sunwoo a quick "I had to go home asap, couldn't wait for you, sorry". There wasn't any emergency at home that wouldn't allow him to wait for his friend, he just wanted some time to read the next song. Hopefully, he'd find out more about the girl.

"Can't help but dream"

I can't help but dream

of making you fall (for me)

it makes me wanna scream, 

I want it so bad;

of hugging your waist,

making you forget about the world

as if you felt the same

like I hoped for so long;

of staring at you,

no questions asked,

because you'd knew

you drive me mad;

of cuddling daily

just enjoying each other's warmth

and baby

I'd protect you from the worst;

I can't help but dream

of tasting your lips,

bruising them with a kiss

would be a bliss."

Chanhee chuckled a little thinking "finally not a sad song" even though this wanna kind of made him crave someone's touch. He didn't know whose, but not anyone would satisfy the itch inside his heart.

Sunwoo actually showed up to the date with Jia, she seemed so happy to see him there that he just couldn't break her heart rejecting her. But he didn't accept to go on another date and she didn't insist this time.

Hiiii, I'll try to update the next one soon, I think it'll be a little longer than this one (this one is short tho dkslnñska) I hope you like this and pls let me know your opinions! I love reading you:( <3